Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Subversion
Operating Systems Linux Subversion Post 60469 by ECBROWN on Monday 17th of January 2005 08:51:08 PM
Old 01-17-2005
Subversion

Anyone familiar with it? I'm aware it's a new CVS. I've been over to the tigris website, and am considering getting a copy to play with on my Sparc Ultra II Ent. Box. Thanks in advance.

Eric

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Looking for a subversion GUI for Solaris 9

If available. Didn't see any on the tigris website. Don't have the programming experience to create one. Any third party software would do, too. Client isn't command line friendly. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ECBROWN
1 Replies

2. HP-UX

Binaries/Depot for Subversion 1.4.3 for HP/UX 11.11

Could anyone help me out by providing binaries/depot for subversion 1.4.3? The hpux version is: HP-UX myhappybox B.11.11 U 9000/800 I am having trouble compiling the sources for hpux, the provided dependancies are extracted, but it continually falls over. We have previously had svn... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: spud
3 Replies

3. Linux

KDevelop And Subversion

Hi How I Can Configure KDevelop to Use A Subversion on Local Network System. When I Want to Create New Project, I See A Error With This Message: "Fail to create project directories on repository" What is My Problem??? Help Me Please!!! My KDevelop Version is: 3.0.5 My Subversion is: 1.5.0 ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hotjava
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem with Subversion SVN

Hi, I am trtying to install SVN server with Apache. I have already configured apache with SVN modulesh and the same can be seen in the modules directory. -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 34740 Jul 3 13:43 mod_authz_svn.so -rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 385133 Jul 3 13:43 mod_dav_svn.so now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Siddheshk
1 Replies

5. Web Development

About Apache Subversion

Hi all, I have a trouble with this, the web server include a website and also config as apache subversion, this server crashed and i moved the HDD to another machine, i started all the services and the subversion worked fine, but when i access to the website, this message appear A username and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: kidzer0
0 Replies
FCEU(6) 							   Games Manual 							   FCEU(6)

NAME
fceu - An emulator for the original (8-bit) Nintendo game console. SYNOPSIS
fceu [options] "filename" DESCRIPTION
FCE Ultra is an emulator for the original (8-bit) Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). It has a robust color palette rendering engine that is fully customizable, along with excellent sound and joystick support, and even includes TCP/IP based network playing for head-to-head gaming with your friends! OPTIONS
These are some of the more frequently used options in FCE Ultra. Run fceu without any options for a larger list, or see the README for the full list. -fs {0|1} Toggle full-screen mode. -xres <res> Set the Horizontal resolution for full-screen mode. -yres <res> Set the Vertical resolution for full-screen mode. -gg Enable Game Genie emulation support. -cpalette <file> Use the custom palette in <file>. -soundvol <percentge> Sets the sound volume to the given percentage. -sound <rate> Set the sound playback sample rate (0 == off). -connect <server> Connect as a client (player 2) to <server> for TCP/IP network play. -server Be a host server (player 1) for a TCP/IP network game. -netport <portnum> Use <portnum> for TCP/IP network play. Default is 4046. KEYBOARD COMMANDS
FCE Ultra has a number of commands available within the emulator. It also provides keyboard bindings for emulating gamepads or powerpads. Gamepad Keyboard Bindings +------------+---------------+ |NES Gamepad | Keyboard | +------------+---------------+ | Arrows | Cursor Arrows | | A | Left ALT | | B | Left CTRL | | Select | TAB | | Start | ENTER | +------------+---------------+ Other Commands <F2> Activate cheat interface. <F4> Toggle full-screen mode. <F5> Save game state into current slot (set using number keys). <F7> Restore game state from current slot (set using number keys). <F9> Save screen snapshot. <F10> Reset NES. <F11> Toggle power to NES. <F12>, <ESC> Quit FCE Ultra. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/fceu/fceultra.html The FCE Ultra README file. http://fceultra.sourceforge.net/ The FCE Ultra project homepage. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Joe Nahmias <joe@nahmias.net>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). October 10, 2004 FCEU(6)