Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Windows Services for UNIX
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Windows Services for UNIX Post 60437 by eugrus on Monday 17th of January 2005 09:45:36 AM
Old 01-17-2005
is possible to run X-apps using it?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Services On Unix

Greetings All, Telnet has stopped working on one of my servers and I need to restart it. But I don't know the command for it in UNIX. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jmasters
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Services for Unix

I just installed Services for Unix on a Windows 2003 DC. I have a Debian box with Samba shares for our storage drive. I'm trying to test a Linux client. She is unable to read or write from the Samba shares. Her login is being mapped to the same name from NIS to AD. She can login from a windows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dawningtech
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows services for unix - How do I run in batch

I just installed Windows Services for Unix. I want to create a ksh program and schedule it using the Windows scheduler. How would I go about doing it? What would the command line look like? Do I always have to be in a ksh shell to run the batch program even if it is not scheduled? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbdenham
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Unix services for windows & Linux\Red Hat

I am not too familiar with linux, so please keep that in mind while reading this post. We have a few linux servers joined to the domain, and linux services for windows running. I have a user that can connect to one linux server, but not another. I ran the cat /etc/passwrd and noticed the user... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dcatcha
0 Replies
Tk_HWNDToWindow(3TK)					       Tk Library Procedures					      Tk_HWNDToWindow(3TK)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_HWNDToWindow - Find Tk's window information for a Windows window SYNOPSIS
#include <tkPlatDecls.h> Tk_Window Tk_HWNDToWindow(hwnd) ARGUMENTS
HWND hwnd (in) Windows handle for the window. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Given a Windows HWND window identifier, this procedure returns the corresponding Tk_Window handle. If there is no Tk_Window corresponding to hwnd then NULL is returned. KEYWORDS
Windows window id ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +--------------------+-----------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Availability | SUNWTk | +--------------------+-----------------+ |Interface Stability | Uncommitted | +--------------------+-----------------+ NOTES
Source for Tk is available on http://opensolaris.org. Tk Tk_HWNDToWindow(3TK)