Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Windows Services for UNIX
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Windows Services for UNIX Post 60387 by Perderabo on Sunday 16th of January 2005 11:54:08 AM
Old 01-16-2005
I use it. It has pdksh and most of the gnu utilities. There is a lot of info on the link you published, especially on TechNet. Also more SFU tools are available here.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Services On Unix

Greetings All, Telnet has stopped working on one of my servers and I need to restart it. But I don't know the command for it in UNIX. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jmasters
1 Replies

2. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Services for Unix

I just installed Services for Unix on a Windows 2003 DC. I have a Debian box with Samba shares for our storage drive. I'm trying to test a Linux client. She is unable to read or write from the Samba shares. Her login is being mapped to the same name from NIS to AD. She can login from a windows... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dawningtech
0 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Windows services for unix - How do I run in batch

I just installed Windows Services for Unix. I want to create a ksh program and schedule it using the Windows scheduler. How would I go about doing it? What would the command line look like? Do I always have to be in a ksh shell to run the batch program even if it is not scheduled? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rbdenham
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Unix services for windows & Linux\Red Hat

I am not too familiar with linux, so please keep that in mind while reading this post. We have a few linux servers joined to the domain, and linux services for windows running. I have a user that can connect to one linux server, but not another. I ran the cat /etc/passwrd and noticed the user... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dcatcha
0 Replies
gnutls_pkcs11_privkey_generate(3)				      gnutls					 gnutls_pkcs11_privkey_generate(3)

NAME
gnutls_pkcs11_privkey_generate - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <gnutls/pkcs11.h> int gnutls_pkcs11_privkey_generate(const char* url, gnutls_pk_algorithm_t pk, unsigned int bits, const char* label, unsigned int flags); ARGUMENTS
const char* url a token URL gnutls_pk_algorithm_t pk the public key algorithm unsigned int bits the security bits const char* label a label unsigned int flags should be zero DESCRIPTION
This function will generate a private key in the specified by the url token. The private key will be generate within the token and will not be exportable. RETURNS
On success, GNUTLS_E_SUCCESS (0) is returned, otherwise a negative error value. SINCE
3.0 REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-gnutls@gnu.org>. General guidelines for reporting bugs: http://www.gnu.org/gethelp/ GnuTLS home page: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2012 Free Software Foundation, Inc.. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for gnutls is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and gnutls programs are properly installed at your site, the command info gnutls should give you access to the complete manual. As an alternative you may obtain the manual from: http://www.gnu.org/software/gnutls/manual/ gnutls 3.1.15 gnutls_pkcs11_privkey_generate(3)