Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: X windows on win32
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users X windows on win32 Post 60280 by malcom on Friday 14th of January 2005 04:47:56 AM
Old 01-14-2005
Hi,

I am pretty sure there are a lot of X-Server for Windows out there, probably for money.... but what do you think about rdesktop/VNC ? OK, it increases the load of the linux systems, but this would be an easy solution to only be able to work remotely on this machines.

Cheers
malcom

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Win32 VC++ DebugBreak in Linxu

Hi, Is there is any debugging solution in Linux similar to Win32's VC++ DebugBreak() call. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ku@ntum
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl script using Win32::IEAutomation

Hi Folks, I am using Perl module Win32::IEAutomation for automating a web page which is implented using iceface. I am trying to click on a image which has the following html code: <input alt="Incidents" class="iceCmdBtn" id="_id68:_id79" name="_id68:_id79" onblur="setFocus('');"... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

perl win32::ieautomation

Hi friends, I am using win32::ieautomation to automate portal Please help me with below line of code: my $target_cell = $table_object->tableCells(2, 5); what is $table_object in above line I am using $browser->getTable('id:', "table_id")->tableCells(2,5); The error I get is can't... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
0 Replies

4. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Perl in Win32

Dear, Did anybody knnow how to run the Perl script or whatever mean for testing the script in Windows? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Paris Heng
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

win32::IEAutomation

Hi folks, what is the command used to click on the 'x' button of popup browser window in perl windows.I am using WIN32::IEAutomation module. Please any one can help on this.... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jyo123.jyothi
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

MS Outlook + Win32::OLE

Hey guys, I'm trying to go through my emails in Outlook until I find an email with a certain subject line. I am able to send emails with no problem, but reading emails and their properties (From, Subject, etc.) is my main problem. Basically, I don't know where to start and using search engines... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kooshi
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Details about WIN32::OLE

Hi all, Is win32::OLE module is applicable in linux system??? from my understanding it is not possible..because we have to use some tools for that..for more info refer this website http://oclug.on.ca/archives/oclug/2001-July/008100.html (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kavi.mogu
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

X-Win32 not working

I am trying to export windows display to my unix SunOS I have Windows server 2000 which has X-Win32 v6 installed. I start X-Win32. I then go to configure session with the following details. 1. host name: myhost 2. command: xterm -ls 3 username: user1 4 password: password Then i right... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
1 Replies
bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)					      General Commands Manual					       bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)

NAME
bssh/bvnc/bshell - Browse for SSH/VNC servers on the local network SYNOPSIS
bssh bvnc bshell DESCRIPTION
bssh/bvnc/bshell browses for SSH/VNC servers on the local network, shows them in a GUI for the user to select one and finally calls ssh/vncviewer after a selection was made. If the binary is called as bssh only ssh servers will be shown. If the binary is called as bvnc only VNC servers will be shown. If the binary is called as bshell both VNC and SSH servers are shown. OPTIONS
-s | --ssh Browse for SSH servers (and only SSH servers) regardless under which name the binary is called. -v | --vnc Browse for VNC servers (and only VNC servers) regardless under which name the binary is called. -S | --shell Browse for both VNC and SSH servers regardless under which name the binary is called. -d | --domain= DOMAIN Browse in the specified domain. If omitted bssh/bvnc/bshell will browse in the default browsing domain (usually .local) -h | --help Show help. AUTHORS
The Avahi Developers <avahi (at) lists (dot) freedesktop (dot) org>; Avahi is available from http://avahi.org/ SEE ALSO
avahi-browse(1), ssh(1), vncviewer(1) COMMENTS
This man page was written using xml2man(1) by Oliver Kurth. Manuals User bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)