Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to upload to the unix server? Post 59817 by Phobos on Saturday 1st of January 2005 05:16:42 PM
Old 01-01-2005
More info on your system and settings, etc. would be helpful.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload excel file contents to server

Hi I have an excel file with only 5 rows .I want to uplaod those 5 rows to a database using a shell script.Is this possible.If so where do i start. Thnks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magikminox
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload file to webdav server

Hi all i have a such question this is my shell script my script must upload file to webdav server ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// #!/bin/sh ###... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: knut
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

upload on server

salmo allim warhmat allah wa brakato i face another problem with ftp protocol i have my server when upload with ftp on my server it upload when access from internet with URL can't find any thing that i get from ftp commend that upload in Current directory is /home/user name when... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pua06
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate file and Upload to SFTP server.

Xperts, My requirement is something like this, I have a sql script which i need to embed in a shell. The sql (oracle) script will generate a .csv file in some Unix directory. the approximate file size is around 10 mb which i need to upload to an sftp server. My concern here is how to make... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Showdown
5 Replies

5. Proxy Server

Upload file from desktop to UNIX server via putty

I have a requirement of following - 1. Transfer excel spreadsheet from desktop to unix server 2. Open the spreadsheet and read the sql row by row at a time 3. Run each sql on database using unix and then send output back to spreadsheet that was uploaded earlier and then transfer file back to... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Analabhatla
12 Replies

6. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

LDAP, issue wont upload to Server

Its not allow upload the ldif file to LDAP Server # ldapadd -x -W -D "cn=Admin,dc=linuxoperatingsystem,dc=info" -f /root/base.ldif Enter LDAP Password: ldap _sasl_bind(SIMPLE) : Can't contact LDAP server (-1) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zbest1966
1 Replies
CURLOPT_UPLOAD(3)					     curl_easy_setopt options						 CURLOPT_UPLOAD(3)

NAME
CURLOPT_UPLOAD - enable data upload SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> CURLcode curl_easy_setopt(CURL *handle, CURLOPT_UPLOAD, long upload); DESCRIPTION
The long parameter upload set to 1 tells the library to prepare for and perform an upload. The CURLOPT_READDATA(3) and CURLOPT_INFILE- SIZE(3) or CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE(3) options are also interesting for uploads. If the protocol is HTTP, uploading means using the PUT request unless you tell libcurl otherwise. Using PUT with HTTP 1.1 implies the use of a "Expect: 100-continue" header. You can disable this header with CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER(3) as usual. If you use PUT to a HTTP 1.1 server, you can upload data without knowing the size before starting the transfer if you use chunked encoding. You enable this by adding a header like "Transfer-Encoding: chunked" with CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER(3). With HTTP 1.0 or without chunked transfer, you must specify the size. DEFAULT
0, default is download PROTOCOLS
Most EXAMPLE
CURL *curl = curl_easy_init(); if(curl) { /* we want to use our own read function */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_READFUNCTION, read_callback); /* enable uploading */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_UPLOAD, 1L); /* specify target */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_URL, "ftp://example.com/dir/to/newfile"); /* now specify which pointer to pass to our callback */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_READDATA, hd_src); /* Set the size of the file to upload */ curl_easy_setopt(curl, CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE, (curl_off_t)fsize); /* Now run off and do what you've been told! */ curl_easy_perform(curl); } AVAILABILITY
Always RETURN VALUE
Returns CURLE_OK SEE ALSO
CURLOPT_PUT(3), CURLOPT_READFUNCTION(3), CURLOPT_INFILESIZE_LARGE(3), libcurl 7.54.0 February 03, 2016 CURLOPT_UPLOAD(3)