Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Doubt in structure -- c++
Top Forums Programming Doubt in structure -- c++ Post 59383 by bhargav on Friday 17th of December 2004 12:15:40 PM
Old 12-17-2004
Quote:
if(v) {

above can be done if v is pointer ;

I change yr prgram some thing like this ...

VIJAY *v ;

and ran ....

i got o/p ....

a=-1091576147
b=1
Entered

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Ram structure

Hi all, I would like know if we can enter a command under UNIX (HPUX 10.xx) to know the hard ram memory structure . Thanks Dorian (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dorian
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

if then else structure

echo name the file that you want to read read answer if then echo you must enter a file name fi cat $answer im trying to catch the error if user forget to enter the name of the file anyone can help me ? thanks:confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: props
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying a Directory Structure to a new structure

Hi all Is it possible to copy a structure of a directory only. e.g. I have a file with the following entries that is a result of a find :- /dir1/dir2/file.dbf /dir1/dir2/dir3/file1.dbf /dir1/file.dbf I want to copy these to a directory and keep the structure however starting at a new dir... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhansrod
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MV files from one directory structure(multiple level) to other directory structure

Hi, I am trying to write a script that will move all the files from source directory structure(multiple levels might exist) to destination directory structure. If a sub folder is source doesnot exist in destination then I have to skip and goto next level. I also need to delete the files in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srmadab
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in Directory Structure

I have writen the following code to show the dirctory structure. Can any body help me for using the recursive function in this code? echo "-(0)" echo "$HOME-(1)" cd ~ set * for i in `ls $HOME` do if then echo ".....${i}" cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: murtaza
5 Replies

6. Programming

Search attributes in one structure using the values from another structure

Hello Groups I am trying to find out ways of comparing a value from a 'c' structure to a value in another 'C' structure. the 'C' structure can be a List or liked list as it contains lot many records. if we loop it in both the structures it is going to consume time. I am looking for a simple... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Size of Structure

How can we find size of a structure with out using sizeof operator? Thanks, Harika (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: harikamamidala
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

condensed if then structure

Hi all, I was wondering if it was possible to put a command in an if statement. I wrote something like: grep -q 'santiago' file (( $? )) && echo text not found || echo text found I would like to write something like this but it doesn't work: (( grep -q 'santiago' file )) && echo text not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Directory Structure

Hi... I have a directory which has multiple directories and sub directories inside... what command should i use to get a list of all these directories, without the filenames.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saharookiedba
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget structure

Im reading a lot about wget and have really enjoyed using it. However I see a lot of tutorials that will show several ways. I want to be able to write scripts in gedit so I was wondering what is the best process to do this instead of just running them in the terminal?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: graphicsman
3 Replies
FBB::RandBuffer(3bobcat)				      random number streambuf					  FBB::RandBuffer(3bobcat)

NAME
FBB::RandBuffer - std::streambuf generating random numbers SYNOPSIS
#include <bobcat/randbuffer> Linking option: -lbobcat DESCRIPTION
FBB:RandBuffer objects may be used as a std::streambuf of std::istream objects to allow the extraction of random numbers from the stream. NAMESPACE
FBB All constructors, members, operators and manipulators, mentioned in this man-page, are defined in the namespace FBB. INHERITS FROM
std::streambuf CONSTRUCTOR
o Randbuffer(int min, int max, size_t seed = 1): This Randbuffer() constructor initializes the random generator. The seed is used to initialze the random number generator.Random values between min and max (inclusive) are returned. VIRTUAL MEMBERS
o int underflow(): This function is called by std::istream objects using Randbuffer. It produces the next available random number, separating the ran- dom numbers by one blanks space. Random values between min and max (inclusive) are returned (see the description of the construc- tor). INHERITED MEMBERS
Since the class uses public derivation from std::streambuf, all members of this class can be used. EXAMPLE
#include <iostream> #include <istream> #include <bobcat/randbuffer> #include <bobcat/a2x> using namespace std; using namespace FBB; int main(int argc, char **argv) { if (argc == 1) { cout << "expect: nruns min max seed "; return 1; } Randbuffer rb(A2x(argv[2]), A2x(argv[3]), A2x(argv[4]).to<size_t>()); istream istr(&rb); for (int idx = A2x(argv[1]); idx--; ) { int c; if (!(istr >> c)) { cout << "extraction failed "; break; } cout << "next: " << c << endl; } int count = 0; while (istr.unget()) count++; cout << "number of successful unget()-calls: " << count << endl; istr.clear(); istr >> count; cout << "and read: " << count << endl; return 0; } FILES
bobcat/randbuffer - defines the class interface SEE ALSO
bobcat(7), irandstream(3bobcat), rand(3), srand(3), std::streambuf BUGS
None Reported. DISTRIBUTION FILES
o bobcat_3.01.00-x.dsc: detached signature; o bobcat_3.01.00-x.tar.gz: source archive; o bobcat_3.01.00-x_i386.changes: change log; o libbobcat1_3.01.00-x_*.deb: debian package holding the libraries; o libbobcat1-dev_3.01.00-x_*.deb: debian package holding the libraries, headers and manual pages; o http://sourceforge.net/projects/bobcat: public archive location; BOBCAT
Bobcat is an acronym of `Brokken's Own Base Classes And Templates'. COPYRIGHT
This is free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). AUTHOR
Frank B. Brokken (f.b.brokken@rug.nl). libbobcat1-dev_3.01.00-x.tar.gz 2005-2012 FBB::RandBuffer(3bobcat)