Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: configuring PHP 5
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users configuring PHP 5 Post 59379 by rein on Friday 17th of December 2004 10:54:15 AM
Old 12-17-2004
place the php files anywhere you like. compile apache with mod_php, and don't forget to edit the php.ini file to reflect the correct path's to all the files etc. That usually works fine.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Configuring.....

Hi Folks, I would like to learn the basics of unix administration like configuring telnet, ftp, smtp,etc.. Could u suggest me a good site for learning it??? or the methodology that has to be followed for learning it??? TIA, Nisha :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Nisha
2 Replies

2. AIX

configuring ntp

Hi, I want to configure ntp on aix server as per IST but isp option is not there,how can i configure as IST (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Re-configuring PHP-already installed with new extensions

I have installed PHP and now it needs to be reconfigured with few extensions:eg: OCI8, XSL transformation etc. 1. Do I have to recompile PHP, or a few edits to config files will do. 2. Also how to list the options with which PHP is compiled. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kavera
1 Replies

4. Solaris

configuring network

Hello, I was trying to assign IP or Hostname to the system, but when I open any of the files: /etc/hosts /etc/inet/ipnodes the files open in read-only mode. Thus, I can't edit it. I am doing this under root. What is the problem and how to get rid? Any suggestion? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: naw_deepak
8 Replies

5. Web Development

Need help for Configuring Squid-2.6

Hi, Previously I was using squid-2.5 accelerated but due to link breaking issue, I have upgraded it to 2.6 but i am unable to configure it with accelerated support. Kindly help me to make it accelerated proxy server. My 2.6 squid.conf : ##################################################... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jagnikam
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Samba help Configuring.

I am trying to find some documentation to help me configure SAMBA on a Solaris 10 OS for File Sharing. I guess I need more help on the smb.conf file. I was able to test a small smb.conf file and testparm script works. So, I know I have installed it properly. Now looking for more guidance of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 4X4R8D
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help configuring apache

In this configuration file I added in /etc/httpd/conf.d, lets call it application.conf, and for some cgi scripts found outside the document root for the apache server, lets call the foreign folder /path/to/scripts/outside/documentroot, I'd like to know how to get it where the user types in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevenswj
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Configuring Apache an php Directory root.

Hi , I have installed apache and configured Document root as /home DocumentRoot "/home" The files under home directory is listed on the web server, i have one text file under "/home/test/1.txt" i can view the file when i set DocumentRoot to /home. But when i change Document root to ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asak
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need help configuring SSH on HP-UX

Can someone show me the basics on configuring SSH on Unix so I can access my Unix account remotely from Windows 7. Basically, I want to fire some scripts remotely. I've already posted a thread on the Windows forum thinking my configuration was wrong on the Windows side. But the more I read the... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: rm-r
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Configuring Sendmail

Hi, I am using sendmail. I need to do the following: Send all internal emails to one relay, send to a particular external domain via a relay that required authentication. Could someone please advise on configuration? I tried one possibility but it failed. Posting "Does not work" without... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
2 Replies
GET_INCLUDED_FILES(3)							 1						     GET_INCLUDED_FILES(3)

get_included_files - Returns an array with the names of included or required files

SYNOPSIS
array get_included_files (void ) DESCRIPTION
Gets the names of all files that have been included using include(3), include_once(3), require(3) or require_once(3). RETURN VALUES
Returns an array of the names of all files. The script originally called is considered an "included file," so it will be listed together with the files referenced by include(3) and family. Files that are included or required multiple times only show up once in the returned array. EXAMPLES
Example #1 get_included_files(3) example <?php // This file is abc.php include 'test1.php'; include_once 'test2.php'; require 'test3.php'; require_once 'test4.php'; $included_files = get_included_files(); foreach ($included_files as $filename) { echo "$filename "; } ?> The above example will output: abc.php test1.php test2.php test3.php test4.php NOTES
Note Files included using the auto_prepend_file configuration directive are not included in the returned array. SEE ALSO
include(3), include_once(3), require(3), require_once(3), get_required_files(3). PHP Documentation Group GET_INCLUDED_FILES(3)