Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Doubt in structure -- c++
Top Forums Programming Doubt in structure -- c++ Post 59272 by DreamCatcher on Wednesday 15th of December 2004 05:31:00 AM
Old 12-15-2004
hi vijay,

i don't think you can use a user defined type for comparisson.

maybe you should try something like:

if(v.a && v.b){
}

regards,
dream

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Ram structure

Hi all, I would like know if we can enter a command under UNIX (HPUX 10.xx) to know the hard ram memory structure . Thanks Dorian (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Dorian
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

if then else structure

echo name the file that you want to read read answer if then echo you must enter a file name fi cat $answer im trying to catch the error if user forget to enter the name of the file anyone can help me ? thanks:confused: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: props
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copying a Directory Structure to a new structure

Hi all Is it possible to copy a structure of a directory only. e.g. I have a file with the following entries that is a result of a find :- /dir1/dir2/file.dbf /dir1/dir2/dir3/file1.dbf /dir1/file.dbf I want to copy these to a directory and keep the structure however starting at a new dir... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhansrod
8 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

MV files from one directory structure(multiple level) to other directory structure

Hi, I am trying to write a script that will move all the files from source directory structure(multiple levels might exist) to destination directory structure. If a sub folder is source doesnot exist in destination then I have to skip and goto next level. I also need to delete the files in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: srmadab
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in Directory Structure

I have writen the following code to show the dirctory structure. Can any body help me for using the recursive function in this code? echo "-(0)" echo "$HOME-(1)" cd ~ set * for i in `ls $HOME` do if then echo ".....${i}" cd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: murtaza
5 Replies

6. Programming

Search attributes in one structure using the values from another structure

Hello Groups I am trying to find out ways of comparing a value from a 'c' structure to a value in another 'C' structure. the 'C' structure can be a List or liked list as it contains lot many records. if we loop it in both the structures it is going to consume time. I am looking for a simple... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanamurthy
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Size of Structure

How can we find size of a structure with out using sizeof operator? Thanks, Harika (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: harikamamidala
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

condensed if then structure

Hi all, I was wondering if it was possible to put a command in an if statement. I wrote something like: grep -q 'santiago' file (( $? )) && echo text not found || echo text found I would like to write something like this but it doesn't work: (( grep -q 'santiago' file )) && echo text not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chebarbudo
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Directory Structure

Hi... I have a directory which has multiple directories and sub directories inside... what command should i use to get a list of all these directories, without the filenames.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saharookiedba
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget structure

Im reading a lot about wget and have really enjoyed using it. However I see a lot of tutorials that will show several ways. I want to be able to write scripts in gedit so I was wondering what is the best process to do this instead of just running them in the terminal?? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: graphicsman
3 Replies
std::raw_storage_iterator< _OutputIterator, _Tp >(3)	     Library Functions Manual	      std::raw_storage_iterator< _OutputIterator, _Tp >(3)

NAME
std::raw_storage_iterator< _OutputIterator, _Tp > - SYNOPSIS
Inherits std::iterator< output_iterator_tag, void, void, void, void >. Public Types typedef void difference_type typedef output_iterator_tag iterator_category typedef void pointer typedef void reference typedef void value_type Public Member Functions raw_storage_iterator (_OutputIterator __x) raw_storage_iterator & operator* () raw_storage_iterator < _OutputIterator, _Tp > & operator++ ()" raw_storage_iterator < _OutputIterator, _Tp > operator++ (int)" raw_storage_iterator & operator= (const _Tp &__element) Protected Attributes _OutputIterator _M_iter Detailed Description template<class _OutputIterator, class _Tp>class std::raw_storage_iterator< _OutputIterator, _Tp > This iterator class lets algorithms store their results into uninitialized memory. Definition at line 68 of file stl_raw_storage_iter.h. Member Typedef Documentation typedef void std::iterator< output_iterator_tag , void , void , void , void >::difference_type [inherited] Distance between iterators is represented as this type. Definition at line 125 of file stl_iterator_base_types.h. typedef output_iterator_tag std::iterator< output_iterator_tag , void , void , void , void >::iterator_category [inherited] One of the tag types. Definition at line 121 of file stl_iterator_base_types.h. typedef void std::iterator< output_iterator_tag , void , void , void , void >::pointer [inherited] This type represents a pointer-to-value_type. Definition at line 127 of file stl_iterator_base_types.h. typedef void std::iterator< output_iterator_tag , void , void , void , void >::reference [inherited] This type represents a reference-to-value_type. Definition at line 129 of file stl_iterator_base_types.h. typedef void std::iterator< output_iterator_tag , void , void , void , void >::value_type [inherited] The type 'pointed to' by the iterator. Definition at line 123 of file stl_iterator_base_types.h. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Jun 10 2014 std::raw_storage_iterator< _OutputIterator, _Tp >(3)