Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: unix employment
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? unix employment Post 59251 by zazzybob on Tuesday 14th of December 2004 07:01:49 PM
Old 12-14-2004
MySQL

Many thanks for the links, woofie, they're much appreciated. You think you've got problems, I still use 56k dialup Smilie - Methinks that'll be changing once I get sorted down under.

I can drink my beer warm/cold/frozen/upside down/on my head/back to front/etc. I'm sure I'll cope!

Cheers
ZB

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX problem? Unix programm runs windows 2000 CPU over 100%

Okee problems...!! What is happening: Unix server with some programms, workstations are windows 2000, the workstations work good but when you start a programm on the Unix server the CPU of the workstations go to 100% usage resulting that the system gets very slow. The programm well its running so... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zerocool
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

missing Path(in UNIX) when i launch a job on to unix machine using windows SSh

hi i want run an unix application from a windows program/application.i am using SSH(command line version)to log on to a unix machine from windows. the application has to read a configuration file inorder to run. the configuration file .CFG is in bin in my home directory. but the application... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: megastar
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP script for sending a file from one unix directory to another unix server director

Hi, My local server is :/usr/abcd/ Remote server is :/Usr/host/test/ I want to send files from local unix directory(All files starting with O_999) to remote host unix directory. Can any body give me the Unix Shell script to do this. One more doubt: Shall we need to change the file... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raja_1234
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Batch job in unix server to move the pdf file from unix to windows.

Hi Experts, I have a requirement where i need to setup a batch job which runs everymonth and move the pdf files from unix server to windows servers. Could some body provide the inputs for this. and also please provide the inputs on how to map the network dirve in the unix like that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ger199901
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ?

How does unix system administration, unix programming, unix network programming differ? Please help. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thulasidharan2k
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Transfer from Window server to UNIX and UNIX to UNIX

Dear All, Can someone help to command or program to transfer the file from windows to Unix server and from one unix server to another Unix server in secure way. I would request no samba client. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: yadavricky
4 Replies

7. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

VIP Membership - The UNIX and Linux Forums - Get Your UNIX.COM Email Address Here

We work hard to make The UNIX and Linux Forums one of the best UNIX and Linux knowledge sources on the net. The site is certainly one of the top UNIX and Linux Q&A sites on the web. In order to provide certain members the best quality account services, you can now get some great extra features by... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies
GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)														  GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)

NAME
glDrawBuffer - specify which color buffers are to be drawn into C SPECIFICATION
void glDrawBuffer( GLenum mode ) PARAMETERS
mode Specifies up to four color buffers to be drawn into. Symbolic constants GL_NONE, GL_FRONT_LEFT, GL_FRONT_RIGHT, GL_BACK_LEFT, GL_BACK_RIGHT, GL_FRONT, GL_BACK, GL_LEFT, GL_RIGHT, GL_FRONT_AND_BACK, and GL_AUXi, where i is between 0 and ``GL_AUX_BUFFERS'' -1, are accepted (GL_AUX_BUFFERS is not the upper limit; use glGet to query the number of available aux buffers.) The initial value is GL_FRONT for single-buffered contexts, and GL_BACK for double-buffered contexts. DESCRIPTION
When colors are written to the frame buffer, they are written into the color buffers specified by glDrawBuffer. The specifications are as follows: GL_NONE No color buffers are written. GL_FRONT_LEFT Only the front left color buffer is written. GL_FRONT_RIGHT Only the front right color buffer is written. GL_BACK_LEFT Only the back left color buffer is written. GL_BACK_RIGHT Only the back right color buffer is written. GL_FRONT Only the front left and front right color buffers are written. If there is no front right color buffer, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_BACK Only the back left and back right color buffers are written. If there is no back right color buffer, only the back left color buffer is written. GL_LEFT Only the front left and back left color buffers are written. If there is no back left color buffer, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_RIGHT Only the front right and back right color buffers are written. If there is no back right color buffer, only the front right color buffer is written. GL_FRONT_AND_BACK All the front and back color buffers (front left, front right, back left, back right) are written. If there are no back color buffers, only the front left and front right color buffers are written. If there are no right color buffers, only the front left and back left color buffers are written. If there are no right or back color buf- fers, only the front left color buffer is written. GL_AUXi Only auxiliary color buffer i is written. If more than one color buffer is selected for drawing, then blending or logical operations are computed and applied independently for each color buffer and can produce different results in each buffer. Monoscopic contexts include only left buffers, and stereoscopic contexts include both left and right buffers. Likewise, single-buffered contexts include only front buffers, and double-buffered contexts include both front and back buffers. The context is selected at GL ini- tialization. NOTES
It is always the case that GL_AUXi = GL_AUX0 + i. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_ENUM is generated if mode is not an accepted value. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if none of the buffers indicated by mode exists. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glDrawBuffer is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_DRAW_BUFFER glGet with argument GL_AUX_BUFFERS SEE ALSO
glBlendFunc, glColorMask, glIndexMask, glLogicOp, glReadBuffer GLDRAWBUFFER(3G)