Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Use DFM Netapp 3.01 R1 on Solaris 8 Post 59174 by omainfroy on Saturday 11th of December 2004 08:15:43 AM
Old 12-11-2004
Hi,

Effectively, the second one is isolate and not yet integrated in the second Fabric.

It will be in a few days, and merged in a fabric with 2 Brocade 32 ports and 1 Brocade 16 ports.

Olivier

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

DFM 3.1 Product problem with NIS+

Hi, I have a problem when I'm installing DFM 3.1 (Netapp), it failed with "Enter your NetApp DataFabric Manager license key VADWFQXNYFWMUC /tmp/dstreAAAIAaWub/NTAPdfm/install/request: /tmp/dstreAAAIAaWub/NTAPdfm/install/validkey: cannot execute ERROR: That is not a valid license key. " ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omainfroy
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

netapp security

Hi all Background some of the users shuold have access to a folder on the netapp and for other users the access should be denied Question How can I doing that ? Thanks at advance Sam (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skfn1203
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Netapp filer LUN Resize. Commands to run on Solaris afterwards.

Hi, I need to increase a veritas filesystem I have currently mounted on a Solaris 10 server. We can resize the LUN on the NetApp filer no problem. What I need to know is what do I do next on the Solaris 10 server I have so that it will see the increase in size. Do I run 'devfsadm' to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Connect Solaris 10 to NetApp filer using Emulex single port HBAs.

Hi, I'm connecting a Solaris 10 server to a Netapp filer with two single port Emulex (Sun StorageTek PCI-X Enterprise 4GB FC HBA) HBAs. After physically installing both these HBAs what do I ned to do within Solaris 10 to enable them and configure them with persistent bindings. Do I need... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

5. Solaris

Can't see Netapp LUN on Solaris using LPFC after reboot.

Hi, I've just edited this post. I found the solution for this. Thanks. (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 / NetApp volumes - Forbidden: You don't have permission to access...

Hi all We have a couple of solaris zones running a jboss app in a cluster. Each zone has a shared netapp volume mounted to /app/xxx with everything under that subdir apart from jboss which is local to each zone in /app/jboss-3.2.5 There is a symlink in /app/xxx/jboss-3.2.5 which points to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skewbie
0 Replies

7. AIX

Netapp iscsi lun

Hi, I have aix 6.1 box. I want to configure iscsi luns from netapp storage. I tried in google but not getting proper solution for that. i m not getting the proper iqn name. Please share me the steps to complete this requirements. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Netapp filer details - command?

What command can I use to find out details about a netapp filer. I have a directory that is a filer i would like to know details about the source host/folder that it points to. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjohnson
2 Replies

9. Solaris

How to mount a NetApp snapshoot to a Solaris server?

Hi I have NetApp lun, that was mounted on server as a file system that failed, and that server is no longer in use, but I would like to use that file system on another server. The NetApp Admin, told me he can present that lun to my other system, but my problem is how to mount it? Because that... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
8 Replies
IBDIAGPATH(1)						       IB DIAGNOSTIC PACKAGE						     IBDIAGPATH(1)

NAME
ibdiagpath - IB diagnostic path SYNOPSYS
ibdiagpath {-n <[src-name,]dst-name>|-l <[src-lid,]dst-lid>|-d <p1,p2,p3,...>} [-c <count>] [-v] [-t <topo-file>] [-s <sys-name>] [-i <dev-index>] [-p <port-num>] [-o <out-dir>] [-lw <1x|4x|12x>] [-ls <2.5|5|10>] [-pm] [-pc] [-P <<PM counter>=<Trash Limit>>] DESCRIPTION
ibdiagpath traces a path between two end-points and provides information regarding the nodes and ports traversed along the path. It utilizes device specific health queries for the different devices along the traversed path. The way ibdiagpath operates depends on the addressing mode used on the command line. If directed route adressing is used, the local node is the source node and the route to the destination port is known apriori. On the other hand, if LID route (or by-name) addressing is imployed, then the source and destination ports of a route are specified by their LIDs (or by the names defined in the topology file). In this case, the actual path from the local port to the source port, and from the source port to the destination port, is defined by means of Subnet Management Linear Forwarding Table queries of the switch nodes along those paths. Therefore, the path cannot be predicted as it may change. The tool allows omitting the source node, in which case the local port on the machine running the tool is assumed to be the source. Note: When ibdiagpath queries for the performance counters along the path between the source and destination ports, it always traverses the LID route, even if a directed route is specified. If along the LID route one or more links are not in the ACTIVE state, ibdiagpath reports an error. Checks for path validity from partitions, IPoIB and QoS perspectives are also provided. ibdiagpath.log - A dump of all the application reports generate according to the provided flags ibdiagnet.pm - A dump of the pm Counters values, of the fabric links OPTIONS
-n <[src-name,]dst-name> : Names of the source and destination ports (as defined in the topology file; source may be omitted -> local port is assumed to be the source) -l <[src-lid,]dst-lid> : Source and destination LIDs (source may be omitted -> local port is assumed to be the source) -d <p1,p2,p3,...> : directed route from the local node (which is the source) and the destination node -c <count> : The minimal number of packets to be sent across each link (default = 100) -v : Enable verbose mode -t <topo-file> : Specifies the topology file name -s <sys-name> : Specifies the local system name. Meaningful only if a topology file is specified -i <dev-index> : Specifies the index of the device of the port used to connect to the IB fabric (in case of multiple devices on the local system) -p <port-num> : Specifies the local device's port number used to connect to the IB fabric -o <out-dir> : Specifies the directory where the output files will be placed (default = /var/cache/ibutils) -lw <1x|4x|12x> : Specifies the expected link width -ls <2.5|5|10> : Specifies the expected link speed -pm : Dump all the fabric links, pm Counters into ibdiagnet.pm -pc : Reset all the fabric links pmCounters -P <PM=<Trash>> : If any of the provided pm is greater then its provided value, print it to screen -h|--help : Prints the help page information -V|--version : Prints the version of the tool --vars : Prints the tool's environment variables and their values ERROR CODES
1 - The path traced is un-healthy 2 - Failed to parse command line options 3 - More then 64 hops are required for traversing the local port to the "Source" port and then to the "Destination" port. 4 - Unable to traverse the LFT data from source to destination 5 - Failed to use Topology File 6 - Failed to load required Package IBDIAG 1.0 2014-06-09 IBDIAGPATH(1)