Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Use DFM Netapp 3.01 R1 on Solaris 8 Post 59168 by networkfre@k on Friday 10th of December 2004 07:03:35 PM
Old 12-10-2004
Have you "zoned" the two SANīs ?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

DFM 3.1 Product problem with NIS+

Hi, I have a problem when I'm installing DFM 3.1 (Netapp), it failed with "Enter your NetApp DataFabric Manager license key VADWFQXNYFWMUC /tmp/dstreAAAIAaWub/NTAPdfm/install/request: /tmp/dstreAAAIAaWub/NTAPdfm/install/validkey: cannot execute ERROR: That is not a valid license key. " ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: omainfroy
1 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

netapp security

Hi all Background some of the users shuold have access to a folder on the netapp and for other users the access should be denied Question How can I doing that ? Thanks at advance Sam (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: skfn1203
3 Replies

3. Solaris

Netapp filer LUN Resize. Commands to run on Solaris afterwards.

Hi, I need to increase a veritas filesystem I have currently mounted on a Solaris 10 server. We can resize the LUN on the NetApp filer no problem. What I need to know is what do I do next on the Solaris 10 server I have so that it will see the increase in size. Do I run 'devfsadm' to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Connect Solaris 10 to NetApp filer using Emulex single port HBAs.

Hi, I'm connecting a Solaris 10 server to a Netapp filer with two single port Emulex (Sun StorageTek PCI-X Enterprise 4GB FC HBA) HBAs. After physically installing both these HBAs what do I ned to do within Solaris 10 to enable them and configure them with persistent bindings. Do I need... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

5. Solaris

Can't see Netapp LUN on Solaris using LPFC after reboot.

Hi, I've just edited this post. I found the solution for this. Thanks. (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris 10 / NetApp volumes - Forbidden: You don't have permission to access...

Hi all We have a couple of solaris zones running a jboss app in a cluster. Each zone has a shared netapp volume mounted to /app/xxx with everything under that subdir apart from jboss which is local to each zone in /app/jboss-3.2.5 There is a symlink in /app/xxx/jboss-3.2.5 which points to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skewbie
0 Replies

7. AIX

Netapp iscsi lun

Hi, I have aix 6.1 box. I want to configure iscsi luns from netapp storage. I tried in google but not getting proper solution for that. i m not getting the proper iqn name. Please share me the steps to complete this requirements. Thanks in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Netapp filer details - command?

What command can I use to find out details about a netapp filer. I have a directory that is a filer i would like to know details about the source host/folder that it points to. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jjohnson
2 Replies

9. Solaris

How to mount a NetApp snapshoot to a Solaris server?

Hi I have NetApp lun, that was mounted on server as a file system that failed, and that server is no longer in use, but I would like to use that file system on another server. The NetApp Admin, told me he can present that lun to my other system, but my problem is how to mount it? Because that... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
8 Replies
json(n) 							       JSON								   json(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
json - JSON parser SYNOPSIS
package require Tcl 8.4 package require json ?1.1? ::json::json2dict txt _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
The json package provides a simple Tcl-only library for parsing the JSON http://www.json.org/ data exchange format as specified in RFC 4627 http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4627.txt. There is some ambiguity in parsing JSON because JSON has type information that is not maintained by the Tcl conversion. The json package returns data as a Tcl dict. Either the dict package or Tcl 8.5 is required for use. COMMANDS
::json::json2dict txt Parse JSON formatted text txt into a Tcl dict and return the value. EXAMPLES
An example of a JSON array converted to Tcl. A JSON array is returned as a single item with multiple elements. [ { "precision": "zip", "Latitude": 37.7668, "Longitude": -122.3959, "Address": "", "City": "SAN FRANCISCO", "State": "CA", "Zip": "94107", "Country": "US" }, { "precision": "zip", "Latitude": 37.371991, "Longitude": -122.026020, "Address": "", "City": "SUNNYVALE", "State": "CA", "Zip": "94085", "Country": "US" } ] => {Country US Latitude 37.7668 precision zip State CA City {SAN FRANCISCO} Address {} Zip 94107 Longitude -122.3959} {Country US Latitude 37.371991 precision zip State CA City SUNNYVALE Address {} Zip 94085 Longitude -122.026020} An example of a JSON object converted to Tcl. A JSON object is returned as a multi-element list (a dict). { "Image": { "Width": 800, "Height": 600, "Title": "View from 15th Floor", "Thumbnail": { "Url": "http://www.example.com/image/481989943", "Height": 125, "Width": "100" }, "IDs": [116, 943, 234, 38793] } } => Image {IDs {116 943 234 38793} Thumbnail {Width 100 Height 125 Url http://www.example.com/image/481989943} Width 800 Height 600 Title {View from 15th Floor}} BUGS, IDEAS, FEEDBACK This document, and the package it describes, will undoubtedly contain bugs and other problems. Please report such in the category json of the Tcllib SF Trackers [http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=12883]. Please also report any ideas for enhancements you may have for either package and/or documentation. KEYWORDS
data exchange, exchange format, javascript, json CATEGORY
CGI programming COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2006 ActiveState Software Inc., 2009 Thomas Maeder, Glue Software Engineering AG json 1.1 json(n)