Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris Learning Materials
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris Learning Materials Post 58891 by networkfre@k on Friday 3rd of December 2004 02:32:19 PM
Old 12-03-2004
Have a look at the "Guide for new Solaris SysAdmins" original from SUN. Really great

http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/...olsysadmin.pdf

A MUST:

docs.sun.com
sunsolve.sun.com

Maybe you can get an Account at the SUN Online Learning Center at learningcenter-sai.sun.com...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

aix exams materials

hi all , please i need to have good book to read or manualls or pdf files about aix exam for aix user and administrator . version 4.3.3 or 5l with old exams or sample exams .. very urgent . is there a newsgroup for aix users ?? thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: tamemi
4 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

UNIX Materials and Courses

hi all ; i'm abeginner in hp ux , any one has a good reference step by step ,and any of you can tell me about any simulator to work as unix server machine. ***Email address deleted by moderator*** Please read the rules before posting again best regards;; kafaween :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kafaween
1 Replies

3. Solaris

Learning solaris 10 resources

This is my site and i hope it is useful for unix beginner http://www.learning-solaris.com (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoanginlove81
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Help on learning Sun Solaris 10

Hi all, Im new to the forum and was just wondering if anyone can help me. Im working in a Unix environment at the moment and have decided to take up learning Sun Solaris 10 however im struggling to find and good learning books / websites, can anyone point me to any good sites that might help me... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjdude
4 Replies

5. Solaris

Learning Solaris

Is possible to learn Solaris 10 from guides for Solaris 9 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: microbot
3 Replies

6. Red Hat

RHCE Materials

I'd like to get RHCE certification but I can't find the books which get me for doing such , could someone guide me where can i find the books ?:wall: (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arm
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Online UNIX Educational Materials

Can you please give me good site for unix commands practice in online?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Nagabhushanam.K
1 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris 10 Learning Path

Hello, Im fairly new to the UNIX world. Although I have taken Linux admin classes, it's not enough compared on what you do at your job. I just got a new job and they want me to learn Solaris, I got some good books and I started to read, I run the commands and try to follow some basics examples.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanz.rigo
7 Replies

9. Red Hat

I need Rhce materials official

I want the pdfs of course official red hat Rhce. Thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Ultralord
1 Replies
NMSMMP2DLF.IN(1)					  LogReport's Lire Documentation					  NMSMMP2DLF.IN(1)

NAME
nmsmmp2dlf - convert Netscape Messaging Server MMP log files to the Lire msgstore DLF SYNOPSIS
nmsmmp2dlf DESCRIPTION
This program reads Netscape Messaging Server Mail Multi Plexor log files generated by the IMAP or POP services on STDIN, and prints the corresponding Lire msgstore DLF to STDOUT. It supports the following fields of the message store schema: time, localserver, client_ip, user, session, protocol, prot_cmd and status. EXAMPLES
To process a log as produced by Netscape Messaging Server: $ nmsmmp2dlf < ns-smmp.log nmsmmp2dlf will be rarely used on its own, but is more likely called by lr_log2report: $ lr_log2report nmsmmp < /var/log/ns-smmp.log > report VERSION
$Id: nmsmmp2dlf.in,v 1.10 2006/07/23 13:16:35 vanbaal Exp $ AUTHORS
Arnaud Taddei <Arnaud.Taddei@sun.com>, Arnaud Gaillard <Arnaud.Gaillard@orange.ch>, Elie Dufraiche <Elie.Dufraiche@sun.com> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 Arnaud Taddei <Arnaud.Taddei@sun.com>, Arnaud Gaillard <Arnaud.Gaillard@orange.ch>, Elie Dufraiche <Elie.Dufraiche@sun.com> This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program (see COPYING); if not, check with http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html. Lire 2.1.1 2006-07-23 NMSMMP2DLF.IN(1)