Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Setting Last-Modified Bit in Apache Post 58876 by seg on Friday 3rd of December 2004 11:43:38 AM
Old 12-03-2004
Seriously, google is your friend. I'm not kidding.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

solaris 10 apache 2.2.4 64 bit build error

I am trying to build 64 bit apache 2.2.4 on a Sun server. I have built many applications so far. This is my configure line CC='gcc -m64 -mcpu=v9 -O3' ./configure --disable-ipv6 --enable-info --enable-status --enable-ssl --with-ssl=/usr/local/ssl --disable-negotiation --disable-userdir ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setting up ACL in Apache

Folks; How can i setup ACL in Apache so i can give a group of users (defined by their emails (all users under *@red.com) access to a web page? (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: moe2266
10 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 and 64 bit apache/openssl/gcc

I installed Solaris 10 on a v440. I installed v3.4.6 gcc from Sun Freeware. I was considering installing 64 bit Apache/Openssl and wondered if people encountered any problems with it. What config parameters did you have to compile openssl and apache? Thank you (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: csross
3 Replies

4. Web Development

Problem setting up apache

Hello there, I installed Ajaxterm on my Ubuntu 9.04 machine, and it's running ok if I use : http://localhost:8022/ in my browser. The problem is that I wanted to be able to acces it from somewere else through the internet. I read some instruction and help sites related to this problem, like :... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: spiriad
2 Replies

5. Web Development

First time setting up site on Apache

Hello All, I am relatively new to using Apache, I have recently set it up on Ubuntu. What I'm trying to do is make "/home/yves/MyFirstPHP/MyFirstPHP/HelloWorld.php" accessible through my browser using the URL: The UNIX and Linux Forums - Learn UNIX and Linux from Experts. The tutorials I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DarkMatter2009
1 Replies

6. BSD

Setting up Apache/mySQL/PHP in Jail

Server: FreeBSD 7.2-Release Previously I admin a website that uses IP.Board as a forum. It was on a FreeBSD server but there were some issues with some other people on the server so the whole server has been resetup. It is has been set up as a Unix Jail and I was given root access. Apache has... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dark Severance
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Setting up HTTPS in Apache with Linux

I have recently setup a HTTP server using Apache. This was my first install of Apache, so I am very new to it. What I would now like to do is setup HTTPS for my server. Unfortunately, the official Apache 2.2 manual doesn't cover setting up HTTPS, and using Google search engine I have found... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: SSL
2 Replies

8. Programming

Help with bit vector and setting its bits?

void shuffle (card_t cards, card_t cards2, char *bitvec) { int i; unsigned char temp, r; srand(time(NULL)); for (i = 0; i < 52; i++) { r = rand() % 52; temp = bitvec; if (!(temp & (1 << (8- (r % 8))))) { temp |= (1 << (8- (r % 8)));------->is this my problem? } } } ok so I am... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bjhum33
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 apache 64 bit libldap.so problem

Hello, I am fairly new to Solaris so please be gentle ;). I am trying to install apache 2.4.3 adapting a script one of my colleagues wrote for version 2.2.23. The problem lies in the fact that I am aiming at creating a 64bit package hence I've already amended the script to reflect that. I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: teotao
3 Replies
OpenGuides::JSON(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     OpenGuides::JSON(3pm)

emit_json
	   Renders the given node as JSON

output_as_json
	   Renders the given arbitary data as JSON

NAME
OpenGuides::JSON - An OpenGuides plugin to output JSON. DESCRIPTION
Does all the JSON stuff for OpenGuides. Distributed and installed as part of the OpenGuides project, not intended for independent installation. This documentation is probably only useful to OpenGuides developers. SYNOPSIS
use Wiki::Toolkit; use OpenGuides::Config; use OpenGuides::JSON; my $wiki = Wiki::Toolkit->new( ... ); my $config = OpenGuides::Config->new( file => "wiki.conf" ); my $json_writer = OpenGuides::JSON->new( wiki => $wiki, config => $config ); # JSON version of a node. print "Content-Type: application/javascript "; print $json_writer->emit_json( node => "Masala Zone, N1 0NU" ); # Ten most recent changes. print "Content-Type: application/javascript "; print "Last-Modified: " . $self->json_timestamp( items => 10 ) . " "; print $json_writer->make_recentchanges_json( items => 10 ); METHODS
new my $json_writer = OpenGuides::JSON->new( wiki => $wiki, config => $config ); "wiki" must be a Wiki::Toolkit object and "config" must be an OpenGuides::Config object. Both arguments mandatory. emit_json $wiki->write_node( "Masala Zone, N1 0NU", "Quick and tasty Indian food", $checksum, { comment => "New page", username => "Kake", locale => "Islington" } ); print "Content-Type: application/javascript "; print $json_writer->emit_json( node => "Masala Zone, N1 0NU" ); Note: Some of the fields emitted by the JSON generator are taken from the node metadata. The form of this metadata is not mandated by Wiki::Toolkit. Your wiki application should make sure to store some or all of the following metadata when calling "write_node": postcode - The postcode or zip code of the place discussed by the node. Defaults to the empty string. city - The name of the city that the node is in. If not supplied, then the value of "default_city" in the config object supplied to "new", if available, otherwise the empty string. country - The name of the country that the node is in. If not supplied, then the value of "default_country" in the config object supplied to "new" will be used, if available, otherwise the empty string. username - An identifier for the person who made the latest edit to the node. This person will be listed as a contributor (Dublin Core). Defaults to empty string. locale - The value of this can be a scalar or an arrayref, since some places have a plausible claim to being in more than one locale. Each of these is put in as a "Neighbourhood" attribute. phone - Only one number supported at the moment. No validation. website - No validation. opening_hours_text - A freeform text field. json_maker Returns a raw Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::JSON object created with the values you invoked this module with. make_recentchanges_json # Ten most recent changes. print "Content-Type: application/javascript "; print "Last-Modified: " . $json_writer->json_timestamp( items => 10 ) . " "; print $json_writer->make_recentchanges_json( items => 10 ); # All the changes made by bob in the past week, ignoring minor edits. my %args = ( days => 7, ignore_minor_edits => 1, filter_on_metadata => { username => "bob" }, ); print "Content-Type: application/javascript "; print "Last-Modified: " . $json_writer->json_timestamp( %args ) . " "; print $json_writer->make_recentchanges_json( %args ); json_timestamp print "Last-Modified: " . $json_writer->json_timestamp( %args ) . " "; Returns the timestamp of the RSS feed in POSIX::strftime style ("Tue, 29 Feb 2000 12:34:56 GMT"), which is equivalent to the timestamp of the most recent item in the feed. Takes the same arguments as make_recentchanges_json(). You will most likely need this to print a Last-Modified HTTP header so user-agents can determine whether they need to reload the feed or not. SEE ALSO
o Wiki::Toolkit o <http://openguides.org/> o <http://chefmoz.org/> AUTHOR
The OpenGuides Project (openguides-dev@openguides.org) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2009 The OpenGuides Project. All Rights Reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. CREDITS
Code in this module is mostly pirated from OpenGuides::RDF, those authors deserve all the credit. Chris Prather did the pirating. perl v5.14.2 2013-01-11 OpenGuides::JSON(3pm)