Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Auto reply
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Auto reply Post 5884 by Muthukumaran on Saturday 25th of August 2001 10:10:11 AM
Old 08-25-2001
MySQL Auto reply

hi

I am using Pine to recive my mails. Can any one help out how i can effectivley use the auto reply. The auto reply should not for all of my mails recieved. It should be for some mail ids which i have specified.

Is there any way to do?

Thanks in advance

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

reply timer

Neo, can u please shorten the reply timer to like 1 min or so. It is prolly just me but i end up passing on replying to posts due to i hate waiting for my timer to reset w/ a 2.5 mins wait. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Plz reply..whether it is possible or not?

HELLO GUYS, How u all guys doing?Recently I brought a system and installed Red Hat Linux in it. I have also got a network card. My question is can i connect NIC to my system and use it as a client? I really don't want to buy another system. I want to use this computer/system both as server and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: cyno
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

very simpale plz reply soon

Hi I am posting very simple query....Actually I did but not working properly 1>Write a shell prog that print the name and size of .c file in the current directory. 2> write a shell programe to print only the name and free space of the fielsystem in ur disk with the maximum available... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramiitkgp
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sending reply to the mail

Hi, How to send reply to a mail in unix? I send mail using the following command, mail -s "subject" <reciepent name> my messages here . But I coudn't know how to reply to the mail which i recieved. Also, I tried this between users in the same server.Can we send mail from a user in one... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arthi
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I need a reply

What command can you use to display a text file one page at a time, but doesn't allow scrolling backward through a file? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: zapper
3 Replies

6. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Not able to reply to a post

I have a trouble here. I posted couple of questions and got some reply but when i go ahead and do a reply/quick reply to the question asked it doesn't goes. it simply keep on displaying the message "Posting quick reply please wait" and that wait never ends. I am not able to do a reply :(... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharma331
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Howto auto boot SPARC | How to auto supply "start /SYS" and "start /SP/console" commands

When I power ON my T4-1, I got a prompt -> where I have to start /SYS and start /SP/console. How can I auto supply these two commands ? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: z_haseeb
3 Replies
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)

NAME
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold - threshold-based discriminator for Bayes auto-learning SYNOPSIS
loadplugin Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold DESCRIPTION
This plugin implements the threshold-based auto-learning discriminator for SpamAssassin's Bayes subsystem. Auto-learning is a mechanism whereby high-scoring mails (or low-scoring mails, for non-spam) are fed into its learning systems without user intervention, during scanning. Note that certain tests are ignored when determining whether a message should be trained upon: o rules with tflags set to 'learn' (the Bayesian rules) o rules with tflags set to 'userconf' (user configuration) o rules with tflags set to 'noautolearn' Also note that auto-learning occurs using scores from either scoreset 0 or 1, depending on what scoreset is used during message check. It is likely that the message check and auto-learn scores will be different. USER OPTIONS
The following configuration settings are used to control auto-learning: bayes_auto_learn_threshold_nonspam n.nn (default: 0.1) The score threshold below which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a non-spam message. bayes_auto_learn_threshold_spam n.nn (default: 12.0) The score threshold above which a mail has to score, to be fed into SpamAssassin's learning systems automatically as a spam message. Note: SpamAssassin requires at least 3 points from the header, and 3 points from the body to auto-learn as spam. Therefore, the minimum working value for this option is 6. perl v5.12.1 2010-03-16 Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::AutoLearnThreshold(3)