Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: queue is disabled
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting queue is disabled Post 58537 by whatisthis on Tuesday 23rd of November 2004 04:27:24 PM
Old 11-23-2004
Question queue is disabled

Does anyone know why I got this message when I tried to print my file on Unix?

THANK YOU!

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Disabled printers

How does or what makes a printer go into a disabled state? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsb0
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

OBP saying boot is disabled??

Hi all, need your help again :P I am trying to build a server in work, and it comes up with the OBP (Open Boot Prompt) and when i try and install the cdrom "boot cdrom -s" it throws back the following error: "System is not bootable, boot command is disabled" This is trying to install... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SemperFi
3 Replies

3. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Site features Disabled

I have a PC I often use to visit this site and for some reason the buttons (such as code tags) do not work for me using this machine.I am using IE and I have been through the preferences but can find no options that seem to be responsible for disabling these buttons.I have tried manually inpputing... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: steadyonabix
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

know a particular user is disabled or enabled

Hi all, i had 500 users how can i know whether user is disabled or enabled Thanks, kalyan (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: kalyan212
8 Replies

5. Red Hat

selinux --disabled

Hi All, Will some one kindly explian below ? selinux What is the effect of installing a server using this kickstart option as follows: selinux --enforcing and selinux --disabled (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sri243
1 Replies

6. Solaris

NTP gets disabled

Hi experts, I am using solaris10 operating system on a N240 Sun server. I have a problem on NTP, that is, i am using an external ntp server and when i enable ntp instance via smf, it works for a while then it gets disabled.. Here these are the info: 1) I enable the ntp service: # svcadm... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dyavuzy1
1 Replies
NWPJMV(1)							      nwpjmv								 NWPJMV(1)

NAME
nwpjvm - Move print job to Unix queue SYNOPSIS
nwpjmv [ -S server ] [ -h ] [ -U user name ] [ -P password | -n ] [ -C ] [ -q queue name ] [ -c command ] [ -j job number ] [ -d ] DESCRIPTION
nwpjmv is a program that connects to print queues on NetWare servers and moves a designated print job to a Unix queue. OPTIONS
-h -h is used to print out a short help text. -S server server is the name of the server you want to use. -U user user is the print server name at the server. -P password password is the password to use for the print server at the server. If neither -n nor -P are given, and the user has no open connection to the server, pserver prompts for a password. -n -n should be given if the print server does not require a password. -C By default, passwords are converted to uppercase before they are sent to the server, because most servers require this. You can turn off this conversion by -C. -q queue name queue name is the name of the print queue you want to service. -c command nwpjmv removes the designated job from the Novell queue and feeds the job file to stdin. command is the printing command that is exe- cuted for each job. The default command is 'lpr'. You can insert several flags into the command, preceded by %. These are replaced with values retrieved from the queue structure for the print job. %u: This field will be replaced by the name of the user who posted this print job. %d: This field will be replaced by the job description field of this print job. -j job number This designates the ID number of the print job to be moved. -d causes extra error messages to be logged. SEE ALSO
nwclient(5), slist(1), pqlist(1), ncpmount(8), ncpumount(8), pserver(1) CREDITS
nwpjmv was written by Bruno Browning (bruno@lss.wisc.edu) based on pserver by Volker Lendecke (lendecke@math.uni-goettingen.de) nwpjmv 03/15/2003 NWPJMV(1)