Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: link error problem
Operating Systems Linux link error problem Post 58316 by niukun on Thursday 18th of November 2004 03:14:39 AM
Old 11-18-2004
Dear bhargav,

Thank you for your kindness.
It's true that I found the solution.
I declared a virtual destructor.
Unfortunately, I didn't implement it.
As a result, I got the error.

Thanks again for your help.

Sincerely,
Kun

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

gcc Link problem

I have some crypting functions in object-file - for example,func.o Main file,from where crypting functions called, named as main.cpp . "gcc main.cpp -o main func.o" print "undefined reference to ... " But if I rename main.cpp to main.c and execute "gcc main.c -o main func.o" - ok. If anybody,... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gigachel
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ftp Link problem

I am using ftp services at my unix box and accessing it from windows. when i am giving the url in the browser, ftp://neeraj:neeraj@10.1.3.116/cat01/Ne.txt it is giving me ISA Server: extended error message : 200 Type set to I. 200 PORT command successful. 550 /cat01/Ne.txt: No such... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NeerajYadav
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

problem with link creation!!!!

I have a home directory namely /pto/ppa/ridbmw/etl/ Now i have various directorys below the home directory. For eg from the home directory if i say cd /roddata it changes to that directory. I think its kind of link (I don't know if it's hard or soft). Now i need to create a new directory and... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsravan
4 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

Sym Link problem

Hi, I am using Mac X 10.5. It's supporting BSD. I am getting strange problem. • Launch the terminal. • Create a directory. Use cd <directory> • Now create another directory test with command “mkdir test”. • Create a soft link with command “ln -s text.txt test” • Go to the test directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Saurabh78
1 Replies

5. BSD

sym link problem

Hi, I am using Mac X 10.5. It's supporting BSD. I am getting strange problem. • Launch the terminal. • Create a directory. Use cd <directory> • Now create another directory test with command “mkdir test”. • Create a soft link with command “ln -s text.txt test” • Go to the test directory... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Saurabh78
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Soft link/file name problem

I want to find graphic files on an external disk then create soft links to those files in a folder on my machine. I have a problem with file names: if there are two graphic files in different directories but with the same file name, a link is created only for the first file i.e the 2nd file is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stumpyuk
4 Replies

7. Solaris

SUNW, hme0: Link Down - Cable problem

Ultra E150 Solaris 2.5.1 Oracle server. was working fine, then started losing network connection. I can see in messages file that it was complaining about another device using its ip address. Though not any longer, though I wonder if that was a red herring. My IT guys have now re-reserved its ip... (29 Replies)
Discussion started by: AlSmith1964
29 Replies

8. Linux

Link command problem

Hello, I have one issue with linking folders. I have two domains (domain1 and domain2) on one server (centOS). In domain1, I have one folder containing many images which I want to share for domain2. So i have created link for image directory using below command. ln -s... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitshah.in
1 Replies
ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Method(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			 ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Method(3pm)

NAME
ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Method - Node representing a method DESCRIPTION
An ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Function sub-class representing a single method declaration in a class such as class FooBar { int foo(double someArgument); // <-- this one } METHODS
new Creates a new "ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Method". Most of the functionality of this class is inherited. This means that all named parameters of ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Function are also valid for this class. Additional named parameters accepted by the constructor: "class", which can be an ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Class object, "const" and "virtual" that are true if the method has been declared "const" or "virtual". perl_function_name Returns the name of the Perl function (method) that this method represents. It is constructed from the method's class's name and the "perl_name" attribute. is_method Returns true, since all objects of this class are methods. ACCESSORS class Returns the class (ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Class) that the method belongs to. virtual Returns whether the method was declared virtual. set_virtual Set whether the method is to be considered virtual. const Returns whether the method was declared const. access Returns 'public', 'protected' or 'private' depending on method access declaration. By default, only public methods are generated. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-20 ExtUtils::XSpp::Node::Method(3pm)