Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Test an url
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Test an url Post 58236 by Olivier on Tuesday 16th of November 2004 10:05:17 AM
Old 11-16-2004
I will try it this evening.

Thank you very much

Olivier

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

url calling and parameter passing to url in script

Hi all, I need to write a unix script in which need to call a url. Then need to pass parameters to that url. please help. Regards, gander_ss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gander_ss
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

url calling and parameter passing to url in script

Hi all, I need to write a unix script in which need to call a url. Then need to pass parameters to that url. please help. Regards, gander_ss (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gander_ss
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ReDirecting a URL to another URL - Linux

Hello, I need to redirect an existing URL, how can i do that? There's a current web address to a GUI that I have to redirect to another webaddress. Does anyone know how to do this? This is on Unix boxes Linux. example: https://m45.testing.address.net/host.php make it so the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test on string containing spacewhile test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = quitC then break fi d

This is the code: while test 1 -eq 1 do read a $a if test $a = stop then break fi done I read a command on every loop an execute it. I check if the string equals the word stop to end the loop,but it say that I gave too many arguments to test. For example echo hello. Now the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Max89
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition

How to check weather a string is like test* or test* ot *test* in if condition (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnjerome
5 Replies

6. Web Development

Regex to rewrite URL to another URL based on HTTP_HOST?

I am trying to find a way to test some code, but I need to rewrite a specific URL only from a specific HTTP_HOST The call goes out to http://SUB.DOMAIN.COM/showAssignment/7bde10b45efdd7a97629ef2fe01f7303/jsmodule/Nevow.Athena The ID in the middle is always random due to the cookie. I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: EXT3FSCK
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Awk: print all URL addresses between iframe tags without repeating an already printed URL

Here is what I have so far: find . -name "*php*" -or -name "*htm*" | xargs grep -i iframe | awk -F'"' '/<iframe*/{gsub(/.\*iframe>/,"\"");print $2}' Here is an example content of a PHP or HTM(HTML) file: <iframe src="http://ADDRESS_1/?click=5BBB08\" width=1 height=1... (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: striker4o
18 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Hit multiple URL from a text file and store result in other test file

Hi, I have a problem where i have to hit multiple URL that are stored in a text file (input.txt) and save their output in different text file (output.txt) somewhat like : cat input.txt http://192.168.21.20:8080/PPUPS/international?NUmber=917875446856... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mukulverma2408
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading URL using Mechanize and dump all the contents of the URL to a file

Hello, Am very new to perl , please help me here !! I need help in reading a URL from command line using PERL:: Mechanize and needs all the contents from the URL to get into a file. below is the script which i have written so far , #!/usr/bin/perl use LWP::UserAgent; use... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: scott_cog
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Test the URL

Hi, As part of the requirement I need to test the one URL and whenever any click will happened on the URL it will display the message "Yes Site Looks Good " and need to capture the message and send status to email and if "Yes" will not available then need to send email with "No Site is not... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: siva83
1 Replies
Net::Server::Mail::ESMTP(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     Net::Server::Mail::ESMTP(3pm)

NAME
Net::Server::Mail::ESMTP - A module to implement the ESMTP protocole SYNOPSIS
use Net::Server::Mail::ESMTP; my @local_domains = qw(example.com example.org); my $server = new IO::Socket::INET Listen => 1, LocalPort => 25; my $conn; while($conn = $server->accept) { my $esmtp = new Net::Server::Mail::ESMTP socket => $conn; # activate some extensions $esmtp->register('Net::Server::Mail::ESMTP::8BITMIME'); $esmtp->register('Net::Server::Mail::ESMTP::PIPELINING'); # adding some handlers $esmtp->set_callback(RCPT => &validate_recipient); $esmtp->set_callback(DATA => &queue_message); $esmtp->process(); $conn->close() } sub validate_recipient { my($session, $recipient) = @_; my $domain; if($recipient =~ /@(.*)>s*$/) { $domain = $1; } if(not defined $domain) { return(0, 513, 'Syntax error.'); } elsif(not(grep $domain eq $_, @local_domains)) { return(0, 554, "$recipient: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied"); } return(1); } sub queue_message { my($session, $data) = @_; my $sender = $session->get_sender(); my @recipients = $session->get_recipients(); return(0, 554, 'Error: no valid recipients') unless(@recipients); my $msgid = add_queue($sender, @recipients, $data) or return(0); return(1, 250, "message queued $msgid"); } DESCRIPTION
This class implement the ESMTP (RFC 2821) protocol. This class inherit from Net::Server::Mail::SMTP. Please see Net::Server::Mail::SMTP for documentation of common methods. METHODS
ESMTP specific methods. register Activate an ESMTP extension. This method takes a module's name as argument. This module must implement certain methods. See Net::Server::Mail::ESMTP::Extension for more details. EVENTS
Descriptions of callback who's can be used with set_callback method. All handle takes the Net::Server::Mail::ESMTP object as first argument and specific callback's arguments. EHLO Takes the hostname given as argument. Engage the reverse path step on success. RFC 2821 require thats EHLO command return the list of supported extension. Default success reply implement this, so it is deprecated to override this reply. You can rebuild extension list with get_extensions() method. Exemple: my @extends; foreach my $extend ($esmtp->get_extensions()) { push(@extends, join(' ', $extend->keyword(), $extend->parameter())); } my $extends_string = join(" ", @extends); SEE ALSO
Please, see Net::Server::Mail, Net::Server::Mail::SMTP and Net::Server::Mail::LMTP. AUTHOR
Olivier Poitrey <rs@rhapsodyk.net> AVAILABILITY
Available on CPAN. anonymous SVN repository: svn co https://emailproject.perl.org/svn/Net-Server-Mail SVN repository on the web: http://emailproject.perl.org/svn/Net-Server-Mail/ BUGS
Please use CPAN system to report a bug (http://rt.cpan.org/). LICENCE
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002 - Olivier Poitrey, 2007 - Xavier Guimard perl v5.10.0 2007-04-10 Net::Server::Mail::ESMTP(3pm)