Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux SuSE How do I enable 3D support and change the bass and treble in SuSE 9.2? Post 58060 by CTroxtell21 on Friday 12th of November 2004 02:24:15 PM
Old 11-12-2004
All I see in alsamixer is volume settings for speakers, headphones, microphones and 3d surround. I don't see any bass or treble controls.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

enable php & java support in apache

Hello guys, I am in desperate need for this information: I have an apache server running on linux (suse 8.1) I am unable to run php or java code on it, and I wonder what is wrong. for the php case, the browser asks me how he should treat the file, namely download it to my local drive or... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bionicfysh
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Enable hpet support in unix

Hi, I am new to this forum. I have a machine, the BIOS doesn't offer a choice to enable/disable HPET, I know in Linux, the hpet.c file can be modified to turn on and off the hpet, I am looking for a way to do this in UNIX as well. Is there already code existed for the modification? If not can... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: KAKAMOMO
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SuSE Linux 9.0 resolution change

Hello, We have a Suse Linux 9.0 box at work and I need to change the video resolution on it. We have command line interface only. Can someone please tell me how to go about doing so? Thanks, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mojoman
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

KVM support on suse

Is KVM supported on suse SLES10 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shekhar_ssm
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Speed Bumps on the Road to Cyber Situational Awareness - Tim Bass

Speed Bumps on the Road to Cyber Situational Awareness Happy Holidays! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies
cam(1)							      General Commands Manual							    cam(1)

NAME
cam - CPU'S AUDIO MIXER for Linux SYNOPSIS
cam [-v x,y] [--volume x,y] [-b x,y] [--bass x,y] [-t x,y] [--treble x,y] [-s x,y] [--synth x,y] [-p x,y] [--pcm x,y] [-S x,y] [--speaker x,y] [-l x,y] [--line x,y] [-m x,y] [--mic x,y] [-c x,y] [--cd x,y] [-M x,y] [--mixer x,y] [-a x,y] [--altpcm x,y] [-r x,y] [--reclev x,y] [-i x,y] [--igain x,y] [-o x,y] [--ogain x,y] [-l1 x,y] [--line1 x,y] [-l2 x,y] [--line2 x,y] [-l3 x,y] [--line3 x,y] [-3d 1|0] [--3dse 1|0] [-agc 1|0] [--agc 1|0] [-h] [-?] [--help] [-get] [-save] [-getfile filename] [-savefile filename] xcam DESCRIPTION
This is an audio mixer for Linux. You have the choice to use it with an interface or at the command line. OPTIONS
When using the interface you can use the following keys : LEFT ARROW decrease the volume of the current device. RIGHT ARROW increase the volume of the current device. UP ARROW go to previous device. DOWN ARROW go to next device. L locks or unlocks : unlocked : you can control the left and right channel separately. lock : left and right channel are controlled together. R turn on/off recording mode : red lamp : recording turned on green lamp : recording turned off 3 turn on/off 3D Stereo Enhancement (3DSE) device : when turned on green indicator 3D will be lit at the left side of main volume handle. A turn on/off microphone Automatic Gain Control : when turned on green indicator AGC will be lit at the left side of microphone volume handle. S save the settings of ALL devices in a file ($HOME/.camrc) G loads the saved settings and restores them. H shows the help screen. Q/ESC exits the program and returns to shell. NOTE: you can use upper or lower case. When using the command line options the interface is not shown. The following options are available : -v, --volume x,y Set 'volume' to x (left) and y (right) -b, --bass x,y Set 'bass' to x (left) and y (right) -t, --trebble x,y Set 'treble' to x (left) and y (right) -s, --synth x,y Set 'synth' to x (left) and y (right) -p, --pcm x,y Set 'pcm' to x (left) and y (right) -S, --speaker x,y Set 'speaker' to x (left) and y (right) -l, --line x,y Set 'line in' to x (left) and y (right) -m, --mic x,y Set 'microphone' to x (left) and y (right) -c, --cd x,y Set 'CD in' to x (left) and y (right) -I, --imix x,y Set 'mixer' to x (left) and y (right) -a, --altpcm x,y Set 'altpcm' to x (left) and y (right) -r, --reclev x,y Set 'record level' to x (left) and y (right) -i, --igain x,y Set 'input gain' to x (left) and y (right) -o, --ogain x,y Set 'output gain' to x (left) and y (right) -l1, --line1 x,y Set 'line 1' to x (left) and y (right) -l2, --line2 x,y Set 'line 2' to x (left) and y (right) -l3, --line3 x,y Set 'line 3' to x (left) and y (right) -3d, --3dse 1|0 Set 3D Stereo Enhancement to 1 (on) or 0 (off) -agc, --agc 1|0 Set Automatic Gain Control for microphone to 1 (on) or 0 (off) -get restore the saved values from $HOME/.camrc -save save the values to $HOME/.camrc -getfile filename restore the saved values from file 'filename' -savefile filename save the values to file 'filename' -h, -?, --help displays help NOTE: x and y are in range from 1 to 100. Higher or lower numbers are ignored. BUGS
None known as yet. If you find one, please let me know. AUTHOR
Jan 'TWP' VANDENBERGHE <jvdbergh@uia.ua.ac.be> cam(1)