Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Firefox 1.0 Released
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Firefox 1.0 Released Post 57917 by woofie on Tuesday 9th of November 2004 10:18:19 PM
Old 11-09-2004
WOOHOO!

I've been waiting for this to come out. Been to busy lately to look for updates on it though Smilie Will get it as soon as I'm home.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Netscape 9 or Firefox 2.0

I have been unable to locate any Netscape 9 or Firefox 2.0 packages for Solaris 8. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere? Thanks in advance! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalburger
0 Replies

2. AIX

mozilla-firefox

i attempt to install mozilla...and after the installation finish i have failed that say: the following rpm image are required before mozilla.base.rte can be installed what to d? or how do i install the rpms? thanx..... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitt74
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Installing Firefox on RH 4.7

As part of requirement to install oracle I tried to install firefox and got the following error. libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory from "ldd firefox-bin" Appearantly I am also missing libxul.so libmozjs.so libxpcom.so ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jxh461
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with cron and Firefox

I am trying to "reload" firefox at 5am everyday. was looking at the crontab and the way it works, however i'm not sure how to kill firefox first and then reopen it. Any suggestions? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moshe88
7 Replies

5. Ubuntu

How do i update my firefox.

Hi I have installed ubuntu 10.4 using virtual box(a tool similar to vmware). The problem is i m very familiar to firefox's window counterpart as the update is very simple. I have also observed that the preference part of firefox is under edit tab which is not in case of window's (Its under... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
6 Replies
drv_usecwait(9F)					   Kernel Functions for Drivers 					  drv_usecwait(9F)

NAME
drv_usecwait - busy-wait for specified interval SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include <sys/ddi.h> void drv_usecwait(clock_t microsecs); INTERFACE LEVEL
Architecture independent level 1 (DDI/DKI). PARAMETERS
microsecs The number of microseconds to busy-wait. DESCRIPTION
drv_usecwait() gives drivers a means of busy-waiting for a specified microsecond count. The amount of time spent busy-waiting may be greater than the microsecond count but will minimally be the number of microseconds specified. delay(9F) can be used by a driver to delay for a specified number of system ticks, but it has two limitations. First, the granularity of the wait time is limited to one clock tick, which may be more time than is needed for the delay. Second, delay(9F) may only be invoked from user context and hence cannot be used at interrupt time or system initialization. Often, drivers need to delay for only a few microseconds, waiting for a write to a device register to be picked up by the device. In this case, even in user context, delay(9F) produces too long a wait period. CONTEXT
drv_usecwait() can be called from user or interrupt context. SEE ALSO
delay(9F), timeout(9F), untimeout(9F) Writing Device Drivers NOTES
The driver wastes processor time by making this call since drv_usecwait() does not block but simply busy-waits. The driver should only make calls to drv_usecwait() as needed, and only for as much time as needed. drv_usecwait() does not mask out interrupts. SunOS 5.10 12 Nov 1992 drv_usecwait(9F)