Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Firefox 1.0 Released
Special Forums News, Links, Events and Announcements Firefox 1.0 Released Post 57917 by woofie on Tuesday 9th of November 2004 10:18:19 PM
Old 11-09-2004
WOOHOO!

I've been waiting for this to come out. Been to busy lately to look for updates on it though Smilie Will get it as soon as I'm home.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Netscape 9 or Firefox 2.0

I have been unable to locate any Netscape 9 or Firefox 2.0 packages for Solaris 8. Does anyone know if they are available anywhere? Thanks in advance! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jalburger
0 Replies

2. AIX

mozilla-firefox

i attempt to install mozilla...and after the installation finish i have failed that say: the following rpm image are required before mozilla.base.rte can be installed what to d? or how do i install the rpms? thanx..... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitt74
1 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Installing Firefox on RH 4.7

As part of requirement to install oracle I tried to install firefox and got the following error. libpangocairo-1.0.so.0 cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory from "ldd firefox-bin" Appearantly I am also missing libxul.so libmozjs.so libxpcom.so ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jxh461
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with cron and Firefox

I am trying to "reload" firefox at 5am everyday. was looking at the crontab and the way it works, however i'm not sure how to kill firefox first and then reopen it. Any suggestions? (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: moshe88
7 Replies

5. Ubuntu

How do i update my firefox.

Hi I have installed ubuntu 10.4 using virtual box(a tool similar to vmware). The problem is i m very familiar to firefox's window counterpart as the update is very simple. I have also observed that the preference part of firefox is under edit tab which is not in case of window's (Its under... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
6 Replies
HOME(8) 						      System Manager's Manual							   HOME(8)

NAME
home, 40meg, 80meg, personalize, update, Disclabel - administration for local file systems SYNOPSIS
gnot/home gnot/personalize gnot/update magnum/home magnum/personalize magnum/update pc/40meg pc/80meg pc/personalize pc/update nextstation/home nextstation/update DESCRIPTION
These programs help maintain a file system on a local disk for a private machine. Home partitions a disk, copies the appropriate kernel to the disk, and makes a new file system on the disk. To do this, it overwrites the vendor-supplied software on the disk with a copy of Plan 9. 40meg, 80meg, and 100meg configure disks and make file systems for disks of the appropriate size. Update copies the current kernel to the disk and updates files on the local file system. It only updates those files put there by the home program. Personalize removes the contents of the /usr directory on the local disk and copies a minimal set of files for the user who runs the com- mand. The file /rc/bin/nextstation/Disclabel, despite its name, is not an rc(1) script. It contains the second stage bootstrap program for Nextstations booting from local disk. Before booting a Plan 9 Nextstation from disk, it should be installed in the partition /dev/hd1label; this is normally done by nexstation/home. FILES
/lib/proto/portproto Mkfs prototype files for magnum/home, magnum/update, gnot/home, and gnot/update. /lib/proto/386proto Mkfs prototype files for pc/40meg, pc/80meg, and pc/update. SOURCE
/rc/bin/gnot/* /rc/bin/magnum/* /rc/bin/pc/* /rc/bin/nextstation/* SEE ALSO
kfs(4), mkfs(8), prep(8), wren(3) ``Installing the Plan 9 Distribution''. HOME(8)