Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers remane a file that begins with $$$ Post 57544 by zazzybob on Monday 1st of November 2004 12:18:01 PM
Old 11-01-2004
Many ways. Here's two.

mv \$\$\$.p0001.ps sensible.ps
mv '$$$.p0001.ps' sensible.ps

Cheers
ZB

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

[awk]: Row begins by random number and field 10 is greater than 10.00%

Hello! I wish to extract the pid where CPU is above 10% last pid: 22621; load averages: 4.71, 5.04, 5.13 15:08:34 221 processes: 212 sleeping, 2 running, 1 stopped, 6 on cpu CPU states: %... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lomic
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to tar directories that begins with 'sample_ZZZ'????

Hi, I have a bunch of images (8k) in several directories. I want to tar these directories up and unzip them to development and production with the same path. Example: /about/images/sample_01 /about/images/sample_02 /about/images/sample_03 /about/images/lorem_ipsum... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andylee80
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Printing the column that begins with certain words/numbers

Hi guys, I have got a file which doesn't have the same number of columns in each line. I would like to print the second column and the one that begins with 33= and has some numbers after '33=' Can you please help me asap? Cheers (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexandra_ola
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl if field begins with.......

Hi, This must be simple but I can't get it to work. I have the follow code to insert the contents of a file into an array and then I want to print the value of a container where all of the records in another container within the array start with 33 (that's not all I want to do but it is all I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Donkey25
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Append text to line if begins with pattern1 AND does not end with pattern2

Hello, I'm looking for sed solution to change ... <li>keyword</li> <li>keyword <li>keyword</li> <li>keyword <li>keyword</li> ... to ... <li>keyword</li> <li>keyword</li> <li>keyword</li> <li>keyword</li> <li>keyword</li> ... I.e., if lines beginning with <li> do not end with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pioavi
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Create a new file from another file with lines begins with a specific string

Hi, I have a file with below format myfile.txt aa aa1 aa2 qq aa4 ghs aa6 bbc gdf I m looking to create a file where lines begins with aa. myfile1.txt aa aa1 aa2 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Litu1988
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Find number begins with 24

Hi Team, i need to list only those number from the input file which begin with 24 input file is 2412 2413 2456 2134 2134 2244 2526 expected output i want is 2412 2413 2456 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptor
6 Replies
MOLRENDER(1)						      General Commands Manual						      MOLRENDER(1)

NAME
molrender - render a molecule input file in a variety of ways SYNOPSIS
molrender [ -model { ball | stick | conolly } ] [ -render render ] [ -pdb | -keyval ] [ -keyword keyword ] [ -level integer ] DESCRIPTION
molrender reads a molecule from an input file and can render it in a variety of ways. The output is an OOGL file that can be read and dis- played with the geomview(1) program. If you prefer a GUI over the command line, you can use the tkmolrender(1) script. OPTIONS
molrender takes the following command line options: -model { ball | stick | conolly } Set the output model. -render render Output render. The only accepted value currently is oogl. -pdb Input is a PDB file. -keyval Input is a KeyVal input. -keyword keyword Keyword to read in a KeyVal input. -level integer Integer that represent the sphere subdivision level. SEE ALSO
geomview(1), tkmolrender(1) Version 2 21 Feb 2008 MOLRENDER(1)