Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache Forbidden Error
Operating Systems Linux Apache Forbidden Error Post 57512 by perleo on Saturday 30th of October 2004 07:32:40 AM
Old 10-30-2004
Apache Forbidden Error

When i go to my browser and type both localhost or the ip, i get Forbidden, you do not have permission to access / on this machine

Whys that ?

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Apache Error

Hi, I am getting the error given below in the apache error_log. Error: tcgetattr: Invalid argument ioctl I_PUSH ttcompat: No such device or address sh: /xyz: not found the file xyz is there in the location with the necessary permissions. Could anyone help me with this. Thanks,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amitsayshii
1 Replies

2. Solaris

apache error

dear all i install apache in solaris 10 and configure it but when i start catalina it give the error below : Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: cat/conf/krb5/conf does any one know about this error ?? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: murad.jaber
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris 10 / NetApp volumes - Forbidden: You don't have permission to access...

Hi all We have a couple of solaris zones running a jboss app in a cluster. Each zone has a shared netapp volume mounted to /app/xxx with everything under that subdir apart from jboss which is local to each zone in /app/jboss-3.2.5 There is a symlink in /app/xxx/jboss-3.2.5 which points to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: skewbie
0 Replies

4. Web Development

403 Forbidden / show directories

I have a directory that I want to just list the items when going to the URL instead of having an index.html page in the folder. I keep getting a 403 forbidden even though it is in my document root. I tried to add: Alias /keys/ "/var/www/html/keys/" <Directory "/var/www/html/keys"> ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ippy98
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget-Forbidden error

Hi , I am using shell script to connect to a https site and download all the files in a directory. eg: wget --no-check-certificate -r -np --user=<username> --password=<passwd> -O temp.txt https:<website>/<dirname> Error : HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden 07:40:20... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohanpadamata
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

users who have un-sanctioned(forbidden) files in their home directory.

Hello guys, I have to create a sh script which return users who have un-sanctioned(forbidden) files in their home directory. I tried to do: #!/bin/sh -x SHADOW_FILE="/etc/shadow" PASSWORD_FILE="/etc/passwd" for i in `grep -v '^+' $PASSWORD_FILE | cut -d: -f1,6` do username=`echo... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: catalint
6 Replies

7. Web Development

forbidden error when accessing file(s) on a unix filesystem

greetings, i was recently asked to install apache1.3.31 on an aix5.3 server so users could have access to their output files. these two directories are nfs filesystems served by a netapp filer mounted on the aix machine. i've made no changes to the apache config and it's running as it came out of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: crimso
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to if webpage is: forbidden, Error...

I have a file with about 29,000 website names. I would like to find a script that would test if each website name is current/active or not. If not it should check if the page is: Forbidden, 404 Error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dcovnton
1 Replies

9. Web Development

Directory index forbidden by Options directive error on specific directory with indexing disabled

I am seeing the following error appear numerous times in my Apache error log: I have my Apache config configured as below, so I would expect indexing not to occur on this directory as it falls under the parent /web directory. Strangely all the IP address, including this example, all... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: crmpicco
5 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget-403-Forbidden-Error

Hi Friends, I did an extensive search over the internet and tried all possible solutions that were recommended, but couldn't figure this out. Please see this link http://www.dli.gov.in/data6/upload/0159/808/PTIFF/00000007.tif It works. But, when I try the following command wget -r... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
7 Replies
Apache::Session::Browseable::Store::LDAP(3pm)		User Contributed Perl Documentation	     Apache::Session::Browseable::Store::LDAP(3pm)

NAME
Apache::Session::Browseable::Store::LDAP - Use LDAP to store persistent objects SYNOPSIS
use Apache::Session::Browseable::Store::LDAP; my $store = new Apache::Session::Browseable::Store::LDAP; $store->insert($ref); $store->update($ref); $store->materialize($ref); $store->remove($ref); DESCRIPTION
This module fulfills the storage interface of Apache::Session. The serialized objects are stored in an LDAP directory file using the Net::LDAP Perl module. OPTIONS
This module requires one argument in the usual Apache::Session style. The keys ldapServer, ldapBase, ldapBindDN, ldapBindPassword are required. The key ldapPort is optional. Example: tie %s, 'Apache::Session::Browseable::LDAP', undef, { ldapServer => 'localhost', ldapBase => 'dc=example,dc=com', ldapBindDN => 'cn=admin,dc=example,dc=com', ldapBindPassword => 'pass', Index => 'uid ipAddr', }; AUTHOR
Xavier Guimard, <guimard@> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2010 by Xavier Guimard This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.10.0 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. SEE ALSO
Apache::Session perl v5.14.2 2010-12-08 Apache::Session::Browseable::Store::LDAP(3pm)