Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: pppd problem
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers pppd problem Post 57047 by wopsis on Saturday 16th of October 2004 10:07:06 AM
Old 10-16-2004
Can't say RTM've been very helpful, but I will.Thank you RTM very much, though the places you suggested 2 look for the solution were the first I did.
Any other suggestions please?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

SIGHUP received to pppd

Hi all, I have a question about pppd. I got a Slack box with kernel 2.4.20. I'm learning how to connect my CONSOLE to internet with a chat script. Following these steps, MANY times I can connect to internet very pretty nice. But also MANY times (says 50%-50%) SIGHUP received to pppd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaguar
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

pppd-pap problem

Hi Everybody, i need to make the ppp-authentication phase (pap) up in my linux -2.4 and the peer is Mandrake-linux-2.6. I am using pppd command for the same. I am using the below command. $pppd /dev/ppps locip:remip user (user_name) remotename(remote_name) papcrypt In... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriram.ec
1 Replies

3. Solaris

PPPD on ttya with serial console...?

Hi. I am very very new to Solaris. I found an abandoned Sun Blade 150. I created a 3-wire null modem cable, connected it to an abandoned laptop and successfully installed Solaris 10 using the serial port. This laptop doesn't have ethernet. So I want to establish a PPP connection. Part of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: neutronscott
2 Replies
ENCHANT_DICT_QUICK_CHECK(3)						 1					       ENCHANT_DICT_QUICK_CHECK(3)

enchant_dict_quick_check - Check the word is correctly spelled and provide suggestions

SYNOPSIS
bool enchant_dict_quick_check (resource $dict, string $word, [array &$suggestions]) DESCRIPTION
If the word is correctly spelled return TRUE, otherwise return FALSE, if suggestions variable is provided, fill it with spelling alterna- tives. PARAMETERS
o $dict - Dictionary resource o $word - The word to check o $suggestions - If the word is not correctly spelled, this variable will contain an array of suggestions. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE if the word is correctly spelled or FALSE EXAMPLES
Example #1 A enchant_dict_quick_check(3) example <?php $tag = 'en_US'; $r = enchant_broker_init(); if (enchant_broker_dict_exists($r,$tag)) { $d = enchant_broker_request_dict($r, $tag); enchant_dict_quick_check($d, 'soong', $suggs); print_r($suggs); } ?> The above example will output something similar to: Array ( [0] => song [1] => snog [2] => soon [3] => Sang [4] => Sung [5] => sang [6] => sung [7] => sponge [8] => spongy [9] => snag [10] => snug [11] => sonic [12] => sing [13] => songs [14] => Son [15] => Sonja [16] => Synge [17] => son [18] => Sejong [19] => sarong [20] => sooner [21] => Sony [22] => sown [23] => scone [24] => song's ) SEE ALSO
enchant_dict_check(3), enchant_dict_suggest(3). PHP Documentation Group ENCHANT_DICT_QUICK_CHECK(3)