Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting title bar manipulation in F-Secure SSH Client for Windows Post 57035 by ssikhar on Friday 15th of October 2004 05:26:59 PM
Old 10-15-2004
Tools title bar manipulation in F-Secure SSH Client for Windows

Hello All,
I was wondering if the titlebar in "F-Secure SSH Client for Windows" is changeable. Currently I see the host name in the title bar. I would like to add "user@host" to the title. So when I log on to a particular box and do a ssh to another box the title should dynamically change to the new box indicating that I am currently logged onto a different box as whatever user. Is this possible.
Thanks
Suresh

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Secure FTP Problem using Sun SSH on Client system F-Secure on Server system

I am using shell script to do secure ftp. I have done key file setup to do password less authentication. Following are the FTP Details: FTP Client has Sun SSH. FTP Server has F-Secure. I am using SCP Command to do secure copy files. When I am doing this, I am getting the foll error scp:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ftpguy
2 Replies

2. AIX

How to use SSH Secure File Transfer tool from windows to AIX without password?

If I use SSh Secure File Transfer tool on Windows, I want to transfer file from windows to AIX without password, how to do it? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
6 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

ssh client and Windows remote Desktop

Dear All , I want to Access my office computer form the home. The enviourment is like the following : 1- From my home I connect for the office via VPN connection to Unix server lets say it's IP is 11.11.11.11 and till now every thing is OK and I can access the machine normally . 2- In my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: habuzahra
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

difference between logging into unix through f-secure ssh client and telnet

hi, what is the difference between logging into unix through f-secure ssh client and telnet is there any more security check is involved can any one explain thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trichyselva
1 Replies

5. AIX

ssh login from windows client

I am a new user and i wish to connect to a unix(AIX) server from a windows client using ssh.A detailed solution would be highly appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ajayb3004
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to change the title bar of the terminal screen

Hi, How to change the value after the symbol '@' ? $ i.e. @mac1 I want to change it to @prod2 Also need to change the same in the title bar on the top when we open a new terminal. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: milink
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Reflection X v14 Desktop Title bar

Not sure exactly where to post this, so I apologize if this is incorrect. I have recently installed Reflection X v14.1 as an X windows client. While this may sound trivial, I have found that if you are connected to multiple servers, only 1 desktop is used. If anyone happens to know much about... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: niswonp
3 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Title bar top and bottom

Hello forum, Seems that only I have alot of questions regarding Ubuntu :D In Ubuntu 12.04 LTS the gnome I have been using gdm and lightdm. In lightdm the top and side bars are aka "unity" and can be removed using apt-get remove unity I need to do the same for menu bars gdm. I do not... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: br1an
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Issues with passwordless sftp2 from windows to Linux using F-Secure SSH Client

Hi, I am facing problems whie trying to do a passwordless ssh to Unix box from windows. Public key was generated using F-secure. When the F-secure client attempts it connects without password but when I try to use sftp2 in command line it prompts for password. I have tried several options and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhrajj
0 Replies

10. Linux

Issues with passwordless sftp2 from windows to Linux using F-Secure SSH Client

Hi, I am facing problems whie trying to do a passwordless ssh to Unix box from windows. Public key was generated using F-secure. When the F-secure client attempts it connects without password but when I try to use sftp2 in command line it prompts for password. I have tried several options and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhrajj
3 Replies
tk_dialog(n)						       Tk Built-In Commands						      tk_dialog(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
tk_dialog - Create modal dialog and wait for response SYNOPSIS
tk_dialog window title text bitmap default string string ... _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
This procedure is part of the Tk script library. Its arguments describe a dialog box: window Name of top-level window to use for dialog. Any existing window by this name is destroyed. title Text to appear in the window manager's title bar for the dialog. text Message to appear in the top portion of the dialog box. bitmap If non-empty, specifies a bitmap to display in the top portion of the dialog, to the left of the text. If this is an empty string then no bitmap is displayed in the dialog. default If this is an integer greater than or equal to zero, then it gives the index of the button that is to be the default button for the dialog (0 for the leftmost button, and so on). If less than zero or an empty string then there will not be any default button. string There will be one button for each of these arguments. Each string specifies text to display in a button, in order from left to right. After creating a dialog box, tk_dialog waits for the user to select one of the buttons either by clicking on the button with the mouse or by typing return to invoke the default button (if any). Then it returns the index of the selected button: 0 for the leftmost button, 1 for the button next to it, and so on. If the dialog's window is destroyed before the user selects one of the buttons, then -1 is returned. While waiting for the user to respond, tk_dialog sets a local grab. This prevents the user from interacting with the application in any way except to invoke the dialog box. EXAMPLE
set reply [tk_dialog .foo "The Title" "Do you want to say yes?" questhead 0 Yes No "I'm not sure"] SEE ALSO
tk_messageBox(n) KEYWORDS
bitmap, dialog, modal Tk 4.1 tk_dialog(n)