Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: note for admin
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators note for admin Post 57005 by moxxx68 on Friday 15th of October 2004 11:48:18 AM
Old 10-15-2004
Computer sorry for bumping...

Smilie sorry for bumping but I am kind of excited that I have some privilages and it seems to be going to my head.. on the other hand i would like to be a positive example for some of the newer users so I guess I owe an apology..
yours trully thanx moxxx68
Smilie Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Windows Admin switching to *nix Admin

I'm currently a Windows admin and have wanted to jump ship to the *nix side for a while now. I've been studying both through an lpic level 1 manual as I have time (focusing on debian), and a solaris 10 cert book. The problem is I only have a handful of hours a week to study, and my current job... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobwilson
3 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Regarding Admin life either as DBA or UNIX Linux admin

I am planning to choose my career as Unix/Linux Admin or a DBA. But I have come to know from forums and few admins like the job will be 24/7. I have few questions on that. Can we get "DAY" shifts in any one of the admin Job ? Can't we have shift timings in any company ? Eventhough the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jacktts
7 Replies
optking(1)																optking(1)

cceom - equation of motion coupled cluster energy program

DESCRIPTION

The program cceom calculates EOM-CCSD energies using a Davidson algorithm to solve for the right-hand eigenvectors of the CC Hamiltonian.

COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS

After internal coordinates are detected or generated, optking will enter a run-time mode dependent on command line arguments.

--dot_with_Lg	-  check the orthogonality of the excited right-hand eigenvector with
			-  the ground state left eigenvector, lambda.  cclambda must be run
			- first for this to work

REFERENCES

1.     The  equation  of  motion  coupled-cluster  method.  A systematic biorthogonal approach to molecular excitation energies, transition
	      probabilities, and excited state properties, J. F. Stanton and R. J. Bartlett, J. Chem. Phys. 98, 7029 (1993).

EOM_REFERENCE = integer
	      specifies the algorithm used by cceom.  useful for debugging.  also must currently be set to  ROHF,  if  you  want  to  get  triplet
	      excited states from a singlet ground state.  The default is whatever "REFERENCE" is.

STATES_PER_IRREP = array of integers
	      specifies  the  number  of states of each irreducible representation desired.  For example, in C2v symmetry, (0 2 0 0) specifies two
	      excited states of A2 symmetry to be solved, regardless of the symmetry of the ground state.

PROP_SYM = integer
	      specifies the symmetry of the state that should be used to compute properties.  defaults to the last  irrep  for	which  states  are
	      requested.

PROP_ROOT = integer
	      specifies  the  number  of  the  root  (within  its  irrep) that should be used to compute properties.  defaults to the highest root
	      requested.

EXCITATION_RANGE = excitation_range
	      used to generate initial guesses.  the larger the value, the more initial guesses are made in the Davidson algorithm.

RESIDUAL_TOL = integer
	      Davidson algorithm will converge until the norm of the residual vector is less than 10^(-integer).  default if 4.

EVAL_TOL = integer
	      Davidson algorithm will converge until the change in the excitation energy is less than 10^(-integer).  default if 6.

Sept 2002								optking(1)