Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: pppd problem
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers pppd problem Post 56978 by wopsis on Friday 15th of October 2004 08:32:00 AM
Old 10-15-2004
I wonder, if this problem is really that way hard to solve out...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

SIGHUP received to pppd

Hi all, I have a question about pppd. I got a Slack box with kernel 2.4.20. I'm learning how to connect my CONSOLE to internet with a chat script. Following these steps, MANY times I can connect to internet very pretty nice. But also MANY times (says 50%-50%) SIGHUP received to pppd... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaguar
2 Replies

2. Cybersecurity

pppd-pap problem

Hi Everybody, i need to make the ppp-authentication phase (pap) up in my linux -2.4 and the peer is Mandrake-linux-2.6. I am using pppd command for the same. I am using the below command. $pppd /dev/ppps locip:remip user (user_name) remotename(remote_name) papcrypt In... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriram.ec
1 Replies

3. Solaris

PPPD on ttya with serial console...?

Hi. I am very very new to Solaris. I found an abandoned Sun Blade 150. I created a 3-wire null modem cable, connected it to an abandoned laptop and successfully installed Solaris 10 using the serial port. This laptop doesn't have ethernet. So I want to establish a PPP connection. Part of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: neutronscott
2 Replies
CLP(1)							      General Commands Manual							    CLP(1)

NAME
clp - linear program solver SYNOPSIS
clp filename [ options ] solutionfile DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the clp command. clp -- interface to the coin linear programming solver. clp solves the following linear optimization program: minimize c^t x such that: row_lb <= Ax <= row_ub column_lb <= x <= column_ub OPTIONS
When no options are given clp enters the interactive command line mode. Otherwise the program enters a batch mode, for which a summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see /usr/share/doc/coinor-libclp-doc. -help Show summary of options. -primalsimplex solve the problem using the primal simplex method -dualsimplex solve the problem using the dual simplex method -maximize maximize the problem SEE ALSO
glpsol(1),dsdp5(1) This program is fully documented in the accompanying html documentation which can be found in /usr/share/doc/coinor-libclp-doc if the coinor-libclp-doc package is installed. AUTHOR
clp was written by John J. Forrest <jjforre@us.ibm.com> et.al. This manual page was written by Soeren Sonnenburg <sonne@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). May 7, 2008 CLP(1)