Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: how to burn these files...?
Operating Systems BSD how to burn these files...? Post 56909 by auswipe on Thursday 14th of October 2004 10:11:24 AM
Old 10-14-2004
Quote:
Originally posted by D-iew
can u speak norwegian, swedish or denmark? i dont understand what ur saying!
Sorry. Smilie

I do not speak Norwegian, Swedish or Denmark.

Let me see if I can simplify my English:

You only need to burn 5.2.1-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso to CD.

5.2.1-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso is a complete installation.

You can burn 5.2.1-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso to CD using Nero or EZ CD Creator by Adaptec under Windows.

Here is a link on how to install FreeBSD: http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO...ll-start.html.

Hope the simplified English helps. I could not find any English to Swedish conversion tools on the web. Smilie

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

burn cdrom with solaris

Hallo, who can help me to configure a scsi cd writer to my sun server enterprice 1000. 1. Hardware configuration 2. Burn program etc.. Please send me links or dokuments were i can get more infos about this theme. regards joerg (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: joerg
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Burn long filenames to CD

I downloaded a file with a name like "longfilename.cpio.gz" from a WinXP machine and burned it to a CD with Nero. When I mounted this CD on my Solaris box, all I could read was the first 8 characters of the filename (ie. "longfile"). Do I need to burn these files with a certain format so... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: here2learn
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Music cd burn

Allo. I do a program using shell script to burn cds and dvds because I don't want to install one with kde or gnome dependance. I want to optimize one of my shell script. this shell script is to burn music cds. I juste have to go in shell and write : burn_cd_music audio1.mp3 audio2.mp3 audio1.ogg... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bog333
4 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

burn clarification procedure

without having to write a mini series novel. i have read the disk utility / help / burn, innuendo solution. would the correct procedure to burn a Linux Mint Installation DVD/CD onto a USB device be: 1- select the CD/DVD. 2- click burn 3 - in the pop up window that follows choose the USB... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cowLips
1 Replies

5. UNIX and Linux Applications

Burn avi to cd with k3b

Is there a way to burn avi to cd with k3b? When I tried the disc became unusable. I tried to open the disc on 2 different computers with no luck. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cokedude
0 Replies
RELEASE 
SAVEPOINT(7) SQL Commands RELEASE SAVEPOINT(7) NAME
RELEASE SAVEPOINT - destroy a previously defined savepoint SYNOPSIS
RELEASE [ SAVEPOINT ] savepoint_name DESCRIPTION
RELEASE SAVEPOINT destroys a savepoint previously defined in the current transaction. Destroying a savepoint makes it unavailable as a rollback point, but it has no other user visible behavior. It does not undo the effects of commands executed after the savepoint was established. (To do that, see ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT [rollback_to_savepoint(7)].) Destroying a savepoint when it is no longer needed allows the system to reclaim some resources earlier than transaction end. RELEASE SAVEPOINT also destroys all savepoints that were established after the named savepoint was established. PARAMETERS
savepoint_name The name of the savepoint to destroy. NOTES
Specifying a savepoint name that was not previously defined is an error. It is not possible to release a savepoint when the transaction is in an aborted state. If multiple savepoints have the same name, only the one that was most recently defined is released. EXAMPLES
To establish and later destroy a savepoint: BEGIN; INSERT INTO table1 VALUES (3); SAVEPOINT my_savepoint; INSERT INTO table1 VALUES (4); RELEASE SAVEPOINT my_savepoint; COMMIT; The above transaction will insert both 3 and 4. COMPATIBILITY
This command conforms to the SQL standard. The standard specifies that the key word SAVEPOINT is mandatory, but PostgreSQL allows it to be omitted. SEE ALSO
BEGIN [begin(7)], COMMIT [commit(7)], ROLLBACK [rollback(7)], ROLLBACK TO SAVEPOINT [rollback_to_savepoint(7)], SAVEPOINT [savepoint(7)] SQL - Language Statements 2010-05-14 RELEASE SAVEPOINT(7)