Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming how do i run am encrpyrtic programm on unix Post 56396 by ghoz on Friday 1st of October 2004 01:30:13 PM
Old 10-01-2004
how do i run am encrpyrtic programm on unix

how do i run am encrpyrtic programm on unix,

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can install a programm?

Hello Friends, I have a problem with install.can u tell me how can I install a programm?I use AIX(IBM) system. And how can i access cd-rom?I can't mounted,coz i am not Root.(can u tell me another Command /way)? Thanks all. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Christianto
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how can i install a programm?

Hello Friends, I have a problem with install.Can u tell me,how can i install a program?I am not a Root.n i use AIX(IBM) system.n how can i access a cdrom?I have been tried it,but didn't work.I can'n mounted(can u tell me another way or Command)? thanks all. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Christianto
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX problem? Unix programm runs windows 2000 CPU over 100%

Okee problems...!! What is happening: Unix server with some programms, workstations are windows 2000, the workstations work good but when you start a programm on the Unix server the CPU of the workstations go to 100% usage resulting that the system gets very slow. The programm well its running so... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zerocool
2 Replies

4. Programming

How to programm TTY devices under UNIX platform?

Dear Export, I want to begin an serial-communication application codes associated with TTY devices. But I don't know what key settings should be concerned after opening a TTY device file under UNIX plarform(SunOS 5.7)? Could you give me some adivce? Thanks! (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: WayneYang
8 Replies

5. Programming

run other programm

I have the programm, that says to STDERR(not to STDOUT!): "hello world!" and this programm is compiled and I have no sources. When I try to open this programm in another using C: ======================================= FILE *pp = popen("hello_to_stderr.exe", "r"); int c; string a; ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shalmoo
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to embeded programm within programm

Hi, How to embeded programme within perl programme. Shankarao (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shankarao
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with links programm.

Problem with links programm. Hi! I write sctipt for aytomatic checking into IE stas.html -> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"/> <script type="text/javascript" src="newdata.submit()"></script> </head> <body... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: beckss
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

unix shell programm(need urgent Help)

Hi guys, i am new to shell can u please explain how to get those two outputs in temp1 i have i/p like abcd edk lkg jkl loop i need o/p abcd ********* edk********** lkg *********** jkl *********** loop************ need o/p abcd *************** (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ashokkrishna063
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Request to checkVenn diagram issue solve by Unix programm

Hello Any Unix programm can help me to solve thsi issue: I have 2 venn digrams please checke the attached file for pictures of venn diagram for eg red is A yellow is B and green is C..Please see attached file for Venn diagrams In one ..... I have 3 data set A , B and C Venn diagram... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manigrover
0 Replies
CASPERD(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						CASPERD(8)

NAME
casperd -- Capability Services friendly daemon SYNOPSIS
casperd [-Fhv] [-D servconfdir] [-P pidfile] [-S sockpath] [-Fhv] [-D servconfdir] [-P pidfile] [-S sockpath] DESCRIPTION
The casperd daemon hosts various services that can be accessed through libcapsicum's capabilities by programs running in sandboxes. For example it is prohibited to send UDP packets to arbitrary destinations when operating in capability mode, which makes DNS resolution impossi- ble. To make it possible the casperd daemon provides the system.dns service that proxies DNS resolution requests through a dedicated, non- sandboxed process provided by casperd. The casperd daemon can be started with the following command line arguments: -D servconfdir Specify alternative location of the service configuration directory. The default location is /etc/casper/. -F Start the casperd daemon in the foreground. By default casperd starts in the background. -h Print the casperd usage message. -P pidfile Specify alternative location of a file where main process PID will be stored. The default location is /var/run/casperd.pid. -S sockpath Specify alternative location of the unix(4) domain socket used to connect to the casperd daemon. The default location is /var/run/casper. -v Print or log verbose/debugging information. This option can be specified multiple times to raise the verbosity level. FILES
/etc/casper/ The configuration directory for casperd services. /var/run/casper unix(4) domain socket used to connect to the casperd daemon. /var/run/casperd.pid The default location of the casperd PID file. EXIT STATUS
The casperd daemon exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. SEE ALSO
cap_enter(2), libcapsicum(3), pidfile(3), capsicum(4), unix(4) AUTHORS
The casperd was implemented by Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pawel@dawidek.net> under sponsorship from the FreeBSD Foundation. BSD
October 26, 2013 BSD