Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Help wanted
Top Forums Programming Help wanted Post 5626 by Neo on Saturday 18th of August 2001 09:57:16 PM
Old 08-18-2001
Perhaps you are missing some other include files?

Might help to read the pthread.h files and see what the lines are asking for or what #defines exist in the files.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

WANTED: Load Generator

Hi, someone knows about a Load Generator for web?, I´ve been searching the web and I found "Astra Test", but I doesn´t work. Thanks! :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: momo
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Suggestions wanted ...

All, Have an AMD-K6/2 PC, 20G.Hd along with RH7.2. Wanting to know what I should do in terms of setup (workstation/server) and then what I can do with it? I'd like to learn a DBMS and SQL - can I do this using RedHat? Any suggestions with how I can use/ what I can do with this appreciated. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cameron
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help wanted kernel avi

Hello there! Slightly off topic maybe, but maybe someone can help us. For a videoshow which will be called reality 6.1 we need a video file from a unix kernel that is compiling. Does anyone know how to capture this, or does anyone have such a vid? cheers, iuno (www.iuno.nl) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iuno
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

help wanted to understand MQ script

hi , i am writing a script to copy the MQ messages from onw queue to another. The following i got from one site, but i di not understand , can anyone explain. /root/scripts/sap/q -m$Q_MANAGER -i$Q_NAME_SRC_1 -F/logs/mq/MQ_COPYdump_$Q_NAME_SRC_1.$$ /root/scripts/sap/q -m$Q_MANAGER... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Satyak
0 Replies

5. SCO

N1 sco unix R3.2 V4.2 WANTED!!

Hi guys!!! i have a sco unix 3.2 v4.2 floppy's but i don't have N1 boot disk!! how to find it??? :confused: thanks!! (sorry for my bad english!) (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: panos_pit
4 Replies

6. Programming

Minix help wanted

Hi to all, i am trying to make a kernel call that will display the number of times each kernel call was called. Any idea where to look? I can't find the right files and also how to get all those values. Already made a kernel call that displays how many kernel calls are in the system. I am using... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: hariscy
6 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Just wanted to say thanks!!!

Greetings all!! Have only recently signed up to this forum and I must say I am thoroughly impressed! :D Everyone has been nothing but amazingly helpful and I haven't been made to feel like the newbie that I am. I will definately be becoming a daily user of this site not only for help... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: U_C_Dispatj
1 Replies
DH_MISSING(1)							     Debhelper							     DH_MISSING(1)

NAME
dh_missing - check for missing files SYNOPSIS
dh_missing [-Xitem] [--sourcedir=dir] [debhelperoptions] DESCRIPTION
dh_missing compares the list of installed files with the files in the source directory. If any of the files (and symlinks) in the source directory were not installed to somewhere, it will warn on stderr about that (--list-missing) or fail (--fail-missing). Please note that without either of these options, dh_missing will silently do nothing. This may be useful if you have a large package and want to make sure that you don't miss installing newly added files in new upstream releases. Remember to test different kinds of builds (dpkg-buildpackage -A/-B/...) as you may experience varying results when only a subset of the packages are built. FILES
debian/not-installed List the files that are deliberately not installed in any binary package. Paths listed in this file are ignored by dh_missing. However, it is not a method to exclude files from being installed by any of the debhelper tool. If you want a tool to not install a given file, please use its --exclude option (where available). dh_missing will expand wildcards in this file (since debhelper 11.1). Wildcards without matches will be ignored. OPTIONS
--list-missing Warn on stderr about source files not installed to somewhere. Note that files that are excluded from being moved via the -X option are not warned about. This is the default in compat 12 and later. --fail-missing This option is like --list-missing, except if a file was missed, it will not only list the missing files, but also fail with a nonzero exit code. SEE ALSO
debhelper(7) This program is a part of debhelper. AUTHOR
Michael Stapelberg <stapelberg@debian.org> 11.1.6ubuntu2 2018-05-10 DH_MISSING(1)