Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: HELP ASAP.. pretty simple..
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers HELP ASAP.. pretty simple.. Post 56203 by zazzybob on Wednesday 29th of September 2004 06:11:24 AM
Old 09-29-2004
From the rules

(6) Do not post classroom or homework problems.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

pretty good aix doc if you are unfamilar with it

http://homepage.virgin.net/johnc.king/files/aixdoc/aixdoc.pdf this is taken from http://watkiss.members.easyspace.com/computers/unix/aix/aixdoc.html it is 372 pages long. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Optimus_P
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

all the pretty scripts gone...gone...

I managed to delete my first shell script which was a menu that called functions. I made it all real nice and it ran like a winner. I was so pleased with it I wanted to print it out and look it over, over lunch. Well, lets just say Im better at scripting than just regular commands coz I deleted... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: michelle
2 Replies

3. Programming

I am pretty new to this

Ok, so I need to make a program using PICO. Here is the assignment, if anyone knows how to do this please show me. Thanks. Acme Paints, a well-respected local paint store, is having their big End-Of-Winter Paint Sale. They have way too much red, green, yellow, and blue paint on hand in their... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: thescene
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

My output doesn't match anything...and the program is pretty simple

This is what I have: #include <stdio.h> int main (void) { int integerVar; int floatingVar; int doubleVar; int charVar; integerVar = 100; floatingVar = 331.79; doubleVar = 8.44e+11; charVar = 'W'; _Bool boolVar; boolVar = 0; ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pwanda
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regarding passwd command - Pretty urgent

Can any one please help me for the following :mad: i'm searching for an alternative command in linux for passwd -as (which is in solaris) but in linux there is an option "-S" which gives the status of only one user for listing all the user i cudn't find any alternative this "passwd -as" in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: sabee.prakash
0 Replies

6. UNIX and Linux Applications

Organize (pretty) code

I'm looking for terminal programs, which organize and pretty code like HTML or JavaScript. Thanks! ---------- Post updated at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous update was at 01:49 AM ---------- Found this Online javascript beautifier (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: borobudur
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Xmllint pretty print, batch files

I have about 20 xml files I want to use xmllint to pretty print: xmllint --format file01.xml > pretty_file01.xml xmllint --format file02.xml > pretty_file02.xml etc Is there a way I can just use "xmllint --format" on all the current xml files so I don't have to run this command 20 times?? :( (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: pxalpine
5 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Pretty kool datacentre

Hi All, Just seen this news article on the BBC website. Microsoft sinks data centre off Orkney - BBC News Instead of investing in new cooler processor technology they decide to warm the ocean with the old. Okay, it's just an experiment. Interesting? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hicksd8
2 Replies
uligo(6)							   Games Manual 							  uligo(6)

NAME
uligo - tsumego (go problems) practice tool SYNOPSIS
uligo DESCRIPTION
To get stronger at go, it is essential to develop one's reading ability. That is why professionals recommend to study life and death or tesuji problems. uliGo is a program that allows you to do that: basically, the computer displays a problem, and asks for the answer. You enter the first move, the computer responds, and so on until you reach the final solution or enter a wrong move. USAGE
The basic operation of uliGo is simple. Click the right arrow to view a problem, and then click where you think the right answer is. The Documentation item in the Help menu contains the full documentation for uliGo, such as configuring the timer or the order the tsumego are displayed in. By default, problems are presented in random order, with the colors and orientation of the problem randomly chosen. FILES
~/.uligo This directory stores information about how many problems you've solved, and SGF files you've downloaded yourself. AUTHOR
Ulrich Goertz <uligo@g0ertz.de> is the author of uliGo. Joe Wreschnig <piman@debian.org> wrote this manual page for the Debian operating system, but it may be used by others. SEE ALSO
The uliGo website at http://www.u-go.net/uligo/ contains more (unclearly licensed) problems sets that cannot be included with the Debian package. April 25th, 2003 uligo(6)