Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: uisng color in script...
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting uisng color in script... Post 56193 by moxxx68 on Wednesday 29th of September 2004 04:43:21 AM
Old 09-29-2004
MySQL to Zazzybob..

Smilie it came back red..
thanx moxxx68..
cheers...!Smilie

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Find command uisng -prune or -only

I've run into a brick wall using the -prune command to avoid walking sub-directories. Does any one have any suggestions on how I avoid walking the sub-directories when finding files in the following example? I want to find all files older than 30 days in the dir1 directory and only the dir1... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: 2reperry
7 Replies

2. AIX

How to backup and restore Linux uisng NIM.

Hi Friends, I've a hard question to ask. I have a NIM server running on AIX 5.3. Now my requirement is that , " From This NIM Server i would like to take the Image of Linux servers ". I mean that using NIM server i should be able to backup / restore the linux Servers. In Simple terms... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rdkumarj
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change the background color in the init 3 mode(not line color)

Hello, I am using RHEL 6.1 on VMware I am searching for a way to change background color (not line by line color wich one can using tput command) basically changing the color of the whole screen to white instead of the default black and changing font color to black and alos would like to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dexobox
2 Replies
GLCOLORMASK(3G) 														   GLCOLORMASK(3G)

NAME
glColorMask - enable and disable writing of frame buffer color components C SPECIFICATION
void glColorMask( GLboolean red, GLboolean green, GLboolean blue, GLboolean alpha ) PARAMETERS
red, green, blue, alpha Specify whether red, green, blue, and alpha can or cannot be written into the frame buffer. The initial values are all GL_TRUE, indicating that the color components can be written. DESCRIPTION
glColorMask specifies whether the individual color components in the frame buffer can or cannot be written. If red is GL_FALSE, for exam- ple, no change is made to the red component of any pixel in any of the color buffers, regardless of the drawing operation attempted. Changes to individual bits of components cannot be controlled. Rather, changes are either enabled or disabled for entire color components. ERRORS
GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if glColorMask is executed between the execution of glBegin and the corresponding execution of glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_COLOR_WRITEMASK glGet with argument GL_RGBA_MODE SEE ALSO
glClear(3G), glColor(3G), glColorPointer(3G), glDepthMask(3G), glIndex(3G), glIndexPointer(3G), glIndexMask(3G), glStencilMask(3G) GLCOLORMASK(3G)