Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: A entry form
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting A entry form Post 55902 by RTM on Tuesday 21st of September 2004 09:57:08 PM
Old 09-21-2004
Thanks Google - never knew that one!

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Changing Unix form to Microsoft Word form to be able to email it to someone.

Please someone I need information on how to change a Unix form/document into a microsoft word document in order to be emailed to another company. Please help ASAP. Thankyou :confused: (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cheraunm
8 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Form Feed...

Hi, I've a text file that has a formfeed character at the beginning. I want to get rid of this formfeed character using sed. But I don't know how to specify the formfeed character. I've tried \014 (octal for formfeed), \f but still not works. Regards, Johnny (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnny_woo
5 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

I need help with contact form

How can I change my email address from text into an image? Someone told me that this way it won't be picked up by spam bots and it will reduce spam. ---------- Post updated 09-27-09 at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous update was 09-26-09 at 10:53 AM ---------- ---------- Post updated at 12:58 AM... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: iorgusu
0 Replies

4. Web Development

Email Form

Hi everyone, I am glad to be part of this forum. My question is about setting up email on my website. I need to know how would I proceed in order to create a form so my visitors can register directly for email without me assigning them a password. In order words I need them to be able to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jpotea9780
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom using AWK?

How to remove x lines form top and y lines form bottom. This works, but like awk only cat file | head -n-y | awk 'NR>(x-1)' so remove last 3 lines and 5 firstcat file | head -n-3 | awk 'NR>4' (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can't submit a form.

hello my script is submitting POST-data to a site (its not my first script, i've done these before many times (include parsing scripts) but this one is tough) so the problem is i'm submitting a form with firefox and in firebug i see WHAT exactly i'm submitting then when i do EXACTLY the... (28 Replies)
Discussion started by: tip78
28 Replies

8. How to Post in the The UNIX and Linux Forums

Help me, write a bash script to delete parent entry with all their child entry in LDAP UNIX server

Hi All, Please help me and guide me to write a bash/shell script on Linux box to delete parent entry with all their child entries. example: Parent is : ---------- dn: email=yogesh.kumar@wipro.com, o=wipro, o=in child is: ---------- dn: cn: yogesh kumar, email=yogesh.kumar@wipro.com,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Chand
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to replace multiple "&nbsp;" entry with in <td> tag into single entry using sed?

I have the input file like this. Input file: 12.txt 1) There are one or more than one <tr> tags in same line. 2) Some tr tags may have one <td> or more tna one <td> tags within it. 3) Few <td> tags having "<td> &nbsp; </td>". Few having more than one "&nbsp;" entry in it. <tr> some td... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thomasraj87
4 Replies