Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ACL
Special Forums Cybersecurity ACL Post 558 by -tri- on Thursday 14th of December 2000 11:47:02 AM
Old 12-14-2000
MySQL :-)

Thanks for your help Neo, I appreciate it!

/Ninja

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

setting acl

Hi, I want to know how to set acl in aix via smitty and shell prompt, wheather we needs to install additional packages. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to create ACL

Hi, I generated a script that will create the list of dir/sub-dir and will allow to create the same on diff server. this is what i have done : #!/bin/ksh # Script to migrate the directory between the two servers. # Ver 0.1 # Author Krishna. D # c - create and e - extract directory if ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krishnadvn
1 Replies

3. Linux

ACL

Hi, I want to know what does the "effective" comment means in the output of the getfacl and whether it has to do with the acl mask... thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gartlar
0 Replies

4. Solaris

ACL

Can i get the synopsis for add multiple users in single command for ACL access for a directory or a file thanks in advance dinu (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dinu
3 Replies

5. HP-UX

When did HP-UX have support for ACL?

Hello, I try to find what year HP-UX got support for ACL (Access Control List)? I know that HP-UX was the first Unix with ACL support, but it is very hard to find the information on when that occured. So anyone here know when that did happen? Any answers are appreciated, /eXpander (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: eXpander
1 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Need assistance on ACL

Hi Friends, I went through the ACL threads that were posted in the past but none were matching to my requirement . Hence starting a new thread . Challenge : user : a group : Test1 user: b group: Test2 Say under user a i create dir /tmp/debug with the privilege of 755 and also... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: leobreaker
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ACL concept

Hi.. Could someone explain about setfacl,getfacl in unix and its uses. Regards, Suresh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suresh sunkara
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ACL confusion

All, I am trying to clear ACL's completely from all files and folders in a directory. I can get the directories as cleared as: # owner: root # group: root user::rwx group::r-x other::rwx default:user::rwx default:group::r-x default:other::r-x What ever I do I can't remove the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hburnswell
4 Replies
GEMDROPX(6)							   Games Manual 						       GEMDROPX(6)

NAME
gemdropx - an interesting one-player puzzle game for X-Window SYNOPSIS
gemdropx [--help] [--version] [--usage] [--nomusic] DESCRIPTION
This manual page was written for the Debian GNU/Linux distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has documentation in /usr/share/doc/gemdropx/README.txt.gz gemdropx is an interesting one-player puzzle game for X-Window. It is a direct port of Gem Drop, an Atari 8-bit game written in Action! (a very fast C- and Pascal-like compiled language for the Atari). The concept of the game Gem Drop is based on an arcade game for the Neo- Geo system called "Magical Drop III" by SNK. If you're familiar with games like Jewels, Klax, Bust-A-Move or Tetris, this game is similar to them all. I consider it closest to Klax. OPTIONS
--help Show a quick help page. --version Show version of program. --usage Show the command line arguments which gemdropx accepts. --nomusic Disable the music of the game (if sound was enabled during compile time). --nosound Disable all sound (including music). CONTROLS
Left/Right Move left/right K/L Move left/right Up/Down Throw/Grab A/Z Throw/Grab Return Get more gems immediately Space / P Pause S Toggle sound Q/Escape Abort game MOUSE
Click Left/Right of Man Move left/right Left-click Above Man Grab Right-click Above man Throw JOYSTICK
Left/Right Move left/right Button 1/2 Throw/Grab Button 3/4 Get more gems immediately AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Christian T. Steigies <cts@debian.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). December 29, 1999 GEMDROPX(6)