Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Huge dinner party faux paus!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Huge dinner party faux paus! Post 55787 by Cameron on Sunday 19th of September 2004 11:19:56 PM
Old 09-20-2004
I try to aviod talking shop when at parties, etc.

If there are people who want to talk shop, then we generally take the discussion away from the girls (it's the last thing they want to hear anyway).

Have had the odd occassion where some narrow minded individuals have been ignorant of regarding IT issues because of their head-in-the-sand ideals/opinions. You either see it coming or you don't. I tend to drop the line of discussion very quickly with those individuals.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

third party scarlets not working

hi, I have downloaded and installed some third party screenlets, when i am launching the liga screenlet i am not getting any thing , even not displaying any thing . and some like "word of the day " "quote of the day " are not working correctly. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saikoushik
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

third party screenlets are not working

hi, I have downloaded and installed some third party screenlets, when i am launching the liga screenlet i am not getting any thing , even not displaying any thing . and some like "word of the day " "quote of the day " are not working correctly. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: saikoushik
2 Replies

3. Cybersecurity

client auth for jboss using third party certificates

Hi All, I am looking for a way to authenticate clients accesing a jboss application via ssl certificates. Here is what I have don so far: Created CSR using keytool Sent CSR to thawte Received from Thawte the following files: ca-intermdiate.crt and certificate.crt. I assume the intermediate... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mariusp
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

I use a swivel office chair at the dinner table

Years ago when I saw the movie Witness, I was impressed that the old Amish man used an office chair on wheels to sit at the table. It allowed him to launch and wheel across the kitchen to grab condiments. I just bought myself an office desk chair on wheels to sit at my table so I can easily... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: KenJackson
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

Third party cron service

Hi, Is there any third party scheduling service like cron or at service which used for scheduling tasks in a specific time. In the same time, is these third party scheduling service (if available) effect the default or the normal crontab service while both are running in the same time (e.g.... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: leo_ultra_leo
7 Replies
RFIO_RCP(3)						      Rfio Library Functions						       RFIO_RCP(3)

NAME
rfio_rcp - third party copy of a file SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/types.h> #include "rfio_api.h" int rfio_rcp (char *source, char *destination, int timeout); DESCRIPTION
rfio_rcp triggers a third party copy of a file. source specifies the physical path of the source file. destination specifies the physical path of the file at destination. timeout specifies the time after which the copy is cancelled if not completed. RETURN VALUE
This routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately. ERRORS
ENOENT The source file does not exist or a component of destination prefix does not exist. EACCES Search permission is denied on a component of the source or destination prefix or read permission is not granted on the source file or write permission on the destination parent directory is denied. EFAULT source or destination is a NULL pointer. ENOSPC No space to store the new file copy. ENAMETOOLONG The length of source or destination exceeds CA_MAXPATHLEN or the length of a path component exceeds CA_MAXNAMELEN. SENOSHOST Host unknown. SETIMEDOUT Has timed out. SECOMERR Communication error. SEE ALSO
Castor_limits(4) LCG
$Date: 2010-09-07 09:21:01 +0200 (Tue, 07 Sep 2010) $ RFIO_RCP(3)