Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers command to view ports being used Post 55718 by lawadm1 on Friday 17th of September 2004 12:34:32 PM
Old 09-17-2004
Java command to view ports being used

Is there a command that will show me all ports being used?

I thought maybe the "lsof" command would show me, but I'm not seeing anything.

Thanks,
Jeff

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

view page command?

Hi All, When I run a command on any shell, many times the output is longer than the screen can hold, so I only can see parts of the output. Is there a command that will show me page by page the results of each command? Thanks, Jared (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: JaredsNew
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to set ports

Hi to everyone here, I have wrote a script to install and set up parental controls with dansguardian and tinyproxy,(fedora) it works quite well except that i have to manually set http proxy to 127.0.0.1 and port 8080 in firefox, is there a way to do this by command line/script? Id appeciate any... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dave123
2 Replies

3. HP-UX

View command was typed

Hello All, I Am A New Member To This Group. Could you show me how to view all command was typed the same Redhat. Every I type arrow up and down to show the command was type but nothing to see. I must type it again. it is very slow. Thanks hoavn (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hoavn
4 Replies

4. Solaris

command to view the haware detail

I use command #lscfg -v in AIX system and it gives the detail of the hardware of the system. what is the similar command to view the detail of the hardware of the system in SUN-Solaris (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pchangba1
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to view folder subfolder and its capacity

Can any one tell how to view folder and subfolder with its capacity df -k will cannot be used it shows only the parent folder while du -k will show all subfolder and files but not show the capacity and also i dont want view any files Thank you!!!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shivu
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to view files in Directory

Hi, Can you help me in providing me a command to view all files present in a directory. Thanks a lot. -Vamsi (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: VamsiVasili
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command to view files in Directory

Hi, Can u provide me the command to view files in a directory.Urgent Pls. -Vamsi (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: VamsiVasili
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Can I view an 'at' command?

Hi, One of our users has loads of jobs scheduled. When I do at -l I get a long list of tasks which end in .a Is there anyway I can view what these commands will do? Also, What's the relationship between the 'at' function and the crontab? I can't see any entries in crontab....Cheers (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Grueben
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to view command in history for specific date

hi i want to find a command in history for specific date . is it possible that i can view ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptor
1 Replies

10. SCO

Command to View Processor Usage

Hi everyone, i used to know the command to show current CPU usage but i cannot remember it. It was not "Top". Openserver 6. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Paulbas
4 Replies
show cached server(1m)													    show cached server(1m)

NAME
show cached server - Displays address information of a server in the local clerk's cache SYNOPSIS
show cached server name ARGUMENTS
A simple name for the cached server. The name can contain wildcard characters. DESCRIPTION
The show cached server command displays address information of a server in the local clerk's cache. The following list describes the valid attributes: The directory cell name The protocol sequence and network address of the server node Privilege Required You must have read permission to the clerk. NOTE
This command is replaced at Revision 1.1 by the dcecp command and may not be provided in future releases of DCE. EXAMPLES
The following command displays all attributes of the cached server emv. cdscp> show cached server emv* SHOW CACHED NAMESERVER emv_udp AT 1991-10-15-15:56:56 Name = /.../emv.abc.com Tower = ncadg_ip_udp:14.20.14.32 Tower = ncacn_ip_tcp:14.20.14.32 SHOW CACHED NAMESERVER emv_tcp AT 1991-10-15-15:56:57 Name = /.../emv.abc.com Tower = ncadg_ip_udp:14.20.14.32 Tower = ncacn_ip_tcp:14.20.14.32 RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: clear cached server(1m), define cached server(1m) show cached server(1m)