Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: apm...??
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers apm...?? Post 55624 by moxxx68 on Wednesday 15th of September 2004 06:26:51 PM
Old 09-15-2004
MySQL to Zazzybob... will do!

Smilie thax for the input.. infact one of my main goals for the coming year 2005 (the second year of unix for me) is to acquire someknow how into accessing the kernel and the operating system.. so far I have managed to get into shell scripting, c programming and and some device file usage and that has worked out pretty well.. on top of the first three aplications that I learned to use, sed, grep and awk.. . if there is information on this site about recompiling the kernel and other such subjects I will probably find it..
thanx for the tip moxxx68Smilie

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Warning: cannot connect to APM

After installation of SCO Openserver 5.0.7 following warning messegae show at the time of Loading Kernel hd(40) unix.bss warring: cannot connect to APM, error 0x0008 system loaded press <return> to start can any one please help me to solve this issue thanks and best regards hafeez (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hafizurr
0 Replies

2. BSD

NetBSD 6.1.2: apm and admd not found

I installed NetBSD 6.1.2 amd64 and can't find the apm utility. Is it not in the base system? Is it necessary to recompile the default amd64 kernel to use apm? Or is there a new method for power management and suspend/resume? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsdx
2 Replies
HTML::FormHandler::Field::Date(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		       HTML::FormHandler::Field::Date(3pm)

NAME
HTML::FormHandler::Field::Date - a date field with formats VERSION
version 0.40013 SUMMARY
This field may be used with the jQuery Datepicker plugin. You can specify the format for the date using jQuery formatDate strings or DateTime strftime formats. (Default format is format => '%Y-%m-%d'.) d - "%e" - day of month (no leading zero) dd - "%d" - day of month (two digit) o - "%{day_of_year}" - day of the year (no leading zeros) oo - "%j" - day of the year (three digit) D - "%a" - day name short DD - "%A" - day name long m - "%{day_of_month" - month of year (no leading zero) mm - "%m" - month of year (two digit) "%m" M - "%b" - month name short MM - "%B" - month name long y - "%y" - year (two digit) yy - "%Y" - year (four digit) @ - "%s" - Unix timestamp (ms since 01/01/1970) For example: has_field 'start_date' => ( type => 'Date', format => "dd/mm/y" ); or has_field 'start_date' => ( type => 'Date', format => "%d/%m/%y" ); You can also set 'date_end' and 'date_start' attributes for validation of the date range. Use iso_8601 formats for these dates ("yyyy-mm- dd"); has_field 'start_date' => ( type => 'Date', date_start => "2009-12-25" ); Customize error messages 'date_early' and 'date_late': has_field 'start_date' => ( type => 'Date, messages => { date_early => 'Pick a later date', date_late => 'Pick an earlier date', } ); If form has 'is_html5' flag active it will render <input type="date" ... /> instead of type="text" AUTHOR
FormHandler Contributors - see HTML::FormHandler COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2012 by Gerda Shank. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-06-25 HTML::FormHandler::Field::Date(3pm)