Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: To Driver
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators To Driver Post 55505 by Computekwes on Monday 13th of September 2004 03:23:54 PM
Old 09-13-2004

I do not know...I was working and when I went to post a thread it said that the page was blocked. It would not let me go to my user CP either. I am sorry if I broke rules, and I promise it will never happen again.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Epson Driver

hi i'm new here and my first problem ( and not the last) that i acquired a network laser printer epson epl 6200n and i can't print on it with unix sco5. is there a driver that allow this? thanx (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zapping
1 Replies

2. Linux

sound driver

i install fedora core 4 but it fail to detect my sound card. my sound card is sigmatel. how can i solve this problem? can i install other sound driver? thx (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: wsc
9 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

GXT130P driver

I am looking for gxt130p driver for aix 4.2.1. Where IŽll can find it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mrsstar
1 Replies

4. AIX

Finding FC Driver

Hello all, I am trying to figure out what command I can use in AIX in order to find out the driver level for a Fibre Channel adapter. Generically I am able to use "lscfg" to get the details but I am unable to read the output correctly. Can you help? Many thanks, -- output -- lscfg... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: monotone
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

epson driver

:confused: I want to install epson LQ1150 printer on a unix system ,epson doesnt have a unixdriver provided with it,which comptible driver would support the printer with unix (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: athais
0 Replies

6. Solaris

SUNWglmr -- rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c or SCSI device driver ?

I've been researching minimizeing Solaris 8 and found that on the web page http://www.sun.com/bigadmin/content/packagelist/s8u7PkgList/p2.html the package SUNWglmr is listed as "rasctrl environment monitoring driver for i2c, (Root) (32-bit)" while in the document "Solaris 8 minimize-updt1.pdf"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: roygoodwin
1 Replies

7. AIX

MPIO Driver

On a particular LPAR, I was running AIX 5.3 TL 3. On Monday I did an update of the LPAR to 5.3 TL 9 SP2. The install was smooth, but then I ran into a problem. The MPIO driver does not work with LSI's StoreAge (SVM4). I did some looking, and looks like 5.3 TL3 = IBM.MPIO 5.3.0.30 5.3... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: clking
0 Replies

8. Red Hat

Wireless driver

hi every one,please i need a link to download Broadcom WLAN 802.11 b/g driver for RHEL 5.1. thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Redhat_9ja
0 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd

Help, suspect hacked via serial or electric! any ideas on error "Pid:1, comm:swapper Tainted:G W 2.6.35-22 generic #33 -unbutu device = "(null)" or unknown-blocklist(8.1) please append a correct "root"boot option Available partitions 0b00 1048575 sr0 driver:sr 0800 488386584 sda driver:sd. Thanks... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kryclear
3 Replies

10. Hardware

Difference between platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver

In general terms what are the differences platform driver,codec driver and Machine driver? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies
td_thr_sleepinfo(3C_DB) 				Threads Debugging Library Functions				   td_thr_sleepinfo(3C_DB)

NAME
td_thr_sleepinfo - return the synchronization handle for the object on which a thread is blocked SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lc_db [ library... ] #include <proc_service.h> #include <thread_db.h> td_err_e td_thr_sleepinfo(const td_thrhandle_t *th_p, td_synchandle_t *sh_p); DESCRIPTION
The td_thr_sleepinfo() function returns in *sh_p the handle of the synchronization object on which a sleeping thread is blocked. RETURN VALUES
TD_OK The call completed successfully. TD_BADTH An invalid thread handle was passed in. TD_DBERR A call to one of the imported interface routines failed. TD_ERR The thread th_p is not blocked on a synchronization object, or a libc_db internal error occurred. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for description of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libc_db(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 20 Oct 1998 td_thr_sleepinfo(3C_DB)