Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? So... What are you listening to? Post 55377 by PomaH 6yxDAK on Friday 10th of September 2004 09:05:22 AM
Old 09-10-2004
[16:07:13 - freeman@amd music]#ls
0002.mpg
0003.mpg
3oonapk
60MFH.XM
AMG-TANK.IT
Accept
Ace Frehley
Andi Deris
Aria
At Vance
Black Sabbath
Blind Guardian
Cream
David Coverdale & Jimmy Page
Deep Purple
Diamanda Galas & John Paul Jones
ElliotEaston-MonteCarloNights.mp3
Gamma Ray
Gase Sector
George Harrison
Grave Digger
Guns n' Roses
Hammer Fall
Helloween
Iommi
Iron Maidon
Iron Savior
Izzy Stradlin
Jesus Christ Superstar
Jimmy Page
Jimmy Page & John Paul Jones
Jimmy Page & Robert Plant
Jimmy Page & The Firm
Jimmy Page & Yardbirds
John Lennon
Judas Priest
KISS
Kipelov
KuHO
Led Zeppelin
Manowar
Metal Church
Metallica
Michael Kiske
Mob Rules
Mozart
Nazareth
Ozzy
PHANTOM LORD - MADDY DOG.MOD
Peter Criss
Pink Floyd
Queen
Rhapsody
Robert Plant
Roland Grapow
Saxon
Slash's Snakepit
Stratovarius
The Cure
The Honey Drippers
Uriah Heep
Vanessa Mae
Virgin Steele
ZEST.S3M
index.dml?redir=ftp:%2F%2Fftp.task.gda.pl%2Fpub%2Fopera%2Funix%2Ffreebsd%2F754%2Ffinal%2Fen%2Fstatic %2Fopera-7.54-20040803.1-static-qt.i386.freebsd-en.tar.gz
opera-7.54-20040803.1-static-qt.i386.freebsd-en.tar.gz
poisoned.xm
[16:07:14 - freeman@amd music]#

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

port not listening..

Hi.. I am using HPux11.0 i want to know if server not listening to a tcp port what should we do to resolve the problem.... in /etc/services tcp port 7108/tcp is mentioned for some perticular application.. while starting that application error is coming could not establish listening address... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prafulla
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

What are you listening to right now?

This is has been posted many times before... It is not in this forum as of now, so I have decided to put it here :D I'm listening to The Outsiders (AKA Hell is for Heros Part I) by Modern Life is War.... what about ya'll? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mars8082686
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What prot is a process listening on?

Hi, Bit of a newbie question . . . How can I detrimine what TCP port a particular process is listening on? TIA. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Le Badger
2 Replies

4. SuSE

Apache2 No listening Sockets available

I installed Apache2 and Gadmin-Httpd on Suse after installation I got a error message no listening sockets available when start apache. Please advise, I check lot of forums but unable to find solution (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: real-chess
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

No process ID for listening ports

How can I have ports that are listening without processes being associated with them? root@ldv002 # netstat -ltnup Active Internet connections (only servers) Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address State PID/Program name tcp 0 0... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Padow
2 Replies

6. Ubuntu

Listening for textbox clicks

Hi everyone. Apologies if I am posting in the wrong area. I would like to find out a bit about how ubuntu/linux handles text boxes. In particular I would like to develop an application that launches another application (on screen keyboard) when any text box is clicked. The goal is to get... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Huss
4 Replies

7. AIX

Process running but not listening

Hello guys I am experiencing a very strange behavior on one of our AIX servers. We have an application with several processes that listen on several port numbers. Sometimes we receive complains that people cannot connect to the server on a specific port that is used by one the application... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: abohmeed
6 Replies

8. Ubuntu

PID of listening ports

I ran 'sudo netstat -ntpl' and got the following without PID tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:2049 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN - tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:38977 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN - tcp 0 0 0.0.0.0:34253 ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tt77
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is my Socket Free or Listening

Hi, bash-3.2$ uname -a Linux mymac 2.6.18-409.el5 #1 SMP Fri Feb 12 06:37:28 EST 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux bash-3.2$ telnet 10.12.228.40 13900 Trying 10.12.228.40... telnet: connect to address 10.12.228.40: Connection refused bash-3.2$ telnet 10.12.228.40 23900 Trying... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies
listen(2)							System Calls Manual							 listen(2)

NAME
listen - Listens for socket connections and limits the backlog of incoming connections SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/socket.h> int listen ( int socket, int backlog ); STANDARDS
Interfaces documented on this reference page conform to industry standards as follows: listen(): XNS5.0 Refer to the standards(5) reference page for more information about industry standards and associated tags. PARAMETERS
Specifies the unique name for the socket. Specifies the maximum number of outstanding connection requests. DESCRIPTION
The listen() function identifies the socket that receives the connections, marks the socket as accepting connections, and limits the number (backlog) of outstanding connection requests in the system queue. The maximum queue length (backlog) that the listen() function can specify is indicated by the SOMAXCONN value in the sys/socket.h header file. The socket in use may require that the process have appropriate privileges to use the listen() function. RETURN VALUES
Upon successful completion, the listen() function returns a value of 0 (zero). Otherwise, a value of -1 is returned and errno is set to indicate the error. ERRORS
If the listen() function fails, errno may be set to one of the following values: The requested address is protected and the current process does not have permission to access it. The socket parameter is not valid. The socket is not bound to a local address, and the protocol does not support listening on an unbound socket. The socket is already connected; or the socket is shut down. Insufficient resources are available in the system to complete the call. The socket parameter refers to a file, not a socket. The referenced socket is not a type that supports the listen() function. RELATED INFORMATION
Functions: accept(2), connect(2), socket(2) Standards: standards(5) delim off listen(2)