Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users trying to create a virtual database.. Post 55268 by computek on Tuesday 7th of September 2004 05:21:34 PM
Old 09-07-2004
Java Issue

I don't know...The library.

ComputekSmilie
computek

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

HP-UX - how to create virtual interface

OS - HP-UX B.10.20 A 9000/777 Anyone know how to set up a virtual interface on HP-UX? I've looked quickly through docs.hp.com and searched this site. No luck. And my HP Guru is sleeping today. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thehoghunter
4 Replies

2. AIX

how to create virtual terminals

Hello All! I want to know how to create virtual terminals in aix. As in Linux, simply by using Ctl-Alt-F1-F6 keys, i can switch to any of the 6 corresponding virtual terminals. But i dont know how to do that in AIX. Also if I access an AIX server through remote desktop, will the method to create... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anubhuti
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Virtual disk to create and partition

I have to do this exercise: Create a virtual disk Partition this disk Create File system Mount File System I'm using Minix (which runs by Qemu as guest machine) on Linux (Host) Is there anybody who knows how to solve first three point? :confused: Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Guccio
4 Replies

4. Solaris

create Virtual NIC in Solaris 10

Hi All, does any body know how to create Virtual NIC in Solaris 10 if any one have good article or reference kindly provide me i try to Google but i didn't find good one (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jamisux
7 Replies

5. Solaris

How to create virtual disks in solaris

Hi, I have installed oracle 10g release 2 on solaris 10 Zone. I want to configure ASM in local Zone using virtual disks in place of real disks. I have configured ASM using virtual disks in place real disk in Solaris 10 Global zone. How i can do in local Zone Kindly guid me with proper... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: malikshahid85
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Can't create database after Oracle Database installation

I installed Oracle 10 software on Solaris 11 Express, everything was fine execpt I can't create database using dbca.rsp file. I populated file with following options. OPERATION_TYPE = "createDatabase" GDBNAME = "solaris_user.domain.com" SID = "solaris_user" TEMPLATENAME = "General... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

7. Programming

Create a database in C

Hey, I have this basic server thing going on and I can't seem to allocate memory correctly and I can't access the memory after I allocated it. I was hoping people might suggest methods of doing this. I was thinking of using the socket file descriptor to reference the users. (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Errigour
14 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

Help with Install KVM and Create Virtual Machines VMWare In PC

Help with Install KVM and Create Virtual Machines VMWare In PC. I want to lean KVM bios Logical Volume Management by KVM and other problem fix remotely.So,I want to practice on my PC.It,s Possible then how? Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: domaingood
0 Replies

9. Red Hat

Advice on allocating SAN storage to a virtual database server on VMware

I am relatively new to Linux and we are getting ready to convert our current oracle database servers from the AIX platform to RHEL7 servers on VMWare. I would appreciate any advice on how best to allocate storage to these machines. I plan on using LVM to maintain the disks/filesystems but am... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkmartin
9 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to create a virtual switch from 2x10g card to 4 Ldoms?

Hello Guys, Can some help me with a configuration from 2x10g cards to 4 Ldoms and a Vlan configuration, Solaris 11 dladm show-phys LINK MEDIA STATE SPEED DUPLEX DEVICE net0 Ethernet up 1000 full ixgbe0 net1 Ethernet ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: roly
2 Replies
LDBASH(1)							  libbash Manual							 LDBASH(1)

NAME
ldbash -- Dynamic loader for libbash(7) libraries. SYNOPSIS
ldbash [-h | --help] ldbash [-l | --list] ldbash [-L | --load lib,[lib] ...] ldbash [-U | --unload lib,[lib] ...] ldbash [-e | --externlist lib,[lib] ...] ldbash [--externlist-all] ldbash [--i | --internlista lib,[lib] ...] ldbash [--internlist-all] DESCRIPTION
ldbash is used to manipulate libbash(7) libraries. Its main function is to load specific library. It can also print list of available libraries, list functions each library exports, unload functions, etc. In case of --load and --unload ,the output is intended to be passed to bash eval command. Options -h | --help Print options summary -l | --list Display list of available libraries. The libraries names listed, may be passed as parameters to other invocations of ldbash. I.e. first you run ldbash --list to see what is available and then you may load it. -L | --load lib,[lib] ... Load given libraries - i.e. print string that should be passed to eval command. Usually the string contains various source commands. Libraries that given libraries depend on are also loaded. Libraries only loaded if their dependencies are satisfied. Dependencies are resolved using ldbash.cache file, which is created by ldbashconfig(8). -U | --unload lib,[lib] ... Unload given libraries, but not their dependencies. The output should be passed to eval command (in the same manner as with --load ). -e | --externlist lib,[lib] ... List all symbols that are exported by given libraries. Symbols are usually functions that given libraries implement. --externlist-all List all exported symbols of all available libraries. Symbols are usually functions that library implement. -i | --internlist lib,[lib] ... List all internal symbols (i.e. global variables/functions) of given libraries. This is intended mostly for developers that want to develop library of their own, and want to be sure that they don't override any already defined symbol. --internlist-all List all internal symbols of all available libraries. This is intended mostly for developers that want to develop library of their own, and want to be sure that they don't override any already defined symbol. FILES
/etc/ldbash.cache Cache file that contains information about libraries dependencies and list of exported symbols. See ldbashconfig((8)) for further details. BUGS
The script can't load libraries if their file name starts with '-'. (If someone uses file names that start with a '-' he/she deserves it!) AUTHORS
Hai Zaar <haizaar@gmail.com> Gil Ran <gil@ran4.net> SEE ALSO
libbash(7), ldbashconfig(8) Linux Epoch Linux