Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Need BIOS drivers for motherboard Post 55123 by computek on Thursday 2nd of September 2004 04:06:51 PM
Old 09-02-2004
To google

Gee google, thanks. I will help you out if you ever need help.
computek

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which motherboard???

Hello All I'm looking to buy a new motherboard because my current one (ABIT BE6-II v1.1) doesn't support the installation of Unix. I'd like to keep my CPU (Genuine Intel PIII 800 Mhz) and memory (512 Meg) to use on the new motherboard. My CPU is one of those cartridge types which is mounted... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: purloiner
5 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Motherboard Compatibility

Hi there,, I URGENTLY need to know if the Gigabyte GA 8IDML Motherboard is compatible with the Unix BSD. We need to know if we should buy new boards before we can use the product. Thanking you Hannelie Bosch:confused: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hbosch
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Replacing Motherboard

My UNIX (SCO) crashed. I replaced the MB and tried reconfiguring all the devices etc...the system detects the NIC ok, but the following are not working properly a) keyboard/credit card swipe which connects to PS/2 port not working b) unable to connect to another PC in the small network c)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: maakus
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

drivers unix 5.01 is compatible with drivers epson fx-2190

Please, I'm From Argentina, And I Need To Know If The Drivers Of Program Unix, Version 5.01 Is Compatible Whit Drivers Of The Printer Epson Fx-2190 Thanks, And I Hope Yuor Answer. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: juan alberghina
0 Replies

5. Solaris

corrupted motherboard

hi i have a sun server V890 and i added two cpu/memory modules to it but it caused the motherboard to become corrupted could you please help me find what causes this problem and how to avoid it because i changed the corrupted motherboard and i want to do the expansion and I'm scared that ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bahjatm
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Change motherboard

Hello, I am fairly new to Solaris ... You can change the motherboard of a computer with solaris 10? Exist a tutorial for this or can you tell me how to do this? Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sedos
3 Replies

7. Hardware

SSD - motherboard compatibility question

I am planning on purchasing an OCZ SSD that runs on the PCI Express lane. Now, while the motherboard it is to be installed on is not listed in the compatibility table, this does not mean it will not work, because the table only lists the motherboards that have been tested. Still, is there a way... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies
NE_ADDR_RESOLVE(3)						neon API reference						NE_ADDR_RESOLVE(3)

NAME
ne_addr_resolve, ne_addr_result, ne_addr_first, ne_addr_next, ne_addr_error, ne_addr_destroy - functions to resolve hostnames to addresses SYNOPSIS
#include <ne_socket.h> ne_sock_addr *ne_addr_resolve(const char *hostname, int flags); int ne_addr_result(const ne_sock_addr *addr); const ne_inet_addr *ne_addr_first(ne_sock_addr *addr); const ne_inet_addr *ne_addr_next(ne_sock_addr *addr); char *ne_addr_error(const ne_sock_addr *addr, char *buffer, size_t bufsiz); void ne_addr_destroy(ne_sock_addr *addr); DESCRIPTION
The ne_addr_resolve function resolves the given hostname, returning an ne_sock_addr object representing the address (or addresses) associated with the hostname. The flags parameter is currently unused, and must be passed as 0. The hostname passed to ne_addr_resolve can be a DNS hostname (e.g. "www.example.com") or an IPv4 dotted quad (e.g. "192.0.34.72"); or, on systems which support IPv6, an IPv6 hex address, which may be enclosed in brackets, e.g. "[::1]". To determine whether the hostname was successfully resolved, the ne_addr_result function is used, which returns non-zero if an error occurred. If an error did occur, the ne_addr_error function can be used, which will copy the error string into a given buffer (of size bufsiz). The functions ne_addr_first and ne_addr_next are used to retrieve the Internet addresses associated with an address object which has been successfully resolved. ne_addr_first returns the first address; ne_addr_next returns the next address after the most recent call to ne_addr_next or ne_addr_first, or NULL if there are no more addresses. The ne_inet_addr pointer returned by these functions can be passed to ne_sock_connect to connect a socket. After the address object has been used, it should be destroyed using ne_addr_destroy. RETURN VALUE
ne_addr_resolve returns a pointer to an address object, and never NULL. ne_addr_error returns the buffer parameter . EXAMPLES
The code below prints out the set of addresses associated with the hostname www.google.com. ne_sock_addr *addr; char buf[256]; addr = ne_addr_resolve("www.google.com", 0); if (ne_addr_result(addr)) { printf("Could not resolve www.google.com: %s ", ne_addr_error(addr, buf, sizeof buf)); } else { const ne_inet_addr *ia; printf("www.google.com:"); for (ia = ne_addr_first(addr); ia != NULL; ia = ne_addr_next(addr)) { printf(" %s", ne_iaddr_print(ia, buf, sizeof buf)); } putchar(' '); } ne_addr_destroy(addr); SEE ALSO
ne_iaddr_print AUTHOR
Joe Orton <neon@lists.manyfish.co.uk> Author. COPYRIGHT
neon 0.29.6 3 May 2011 NE_ADDR_RESOLVE(3)