Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Need BIOS drivers for motherboard Post 55123 by computek on Thursday 2nd of September 2004 04:06:51 PM
Old 09-02-2004
To google

Gee google, thanks. I will help you out if you ever need help.
computek

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Which motherboard???

Hello All I'm looking to buy a new motherboard because my current one (ABIT BE6-II v1.1) doesn't support the installation of Unix. I'd like to keep my CPU (Genuine Intel PIII 800 Mhz) and memory (512 Meg) to use on the new motherboard. My CPU is one of those cartridge types which is mounted... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: purloiner
5 Replies

2. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

Motherboard Compatibility

Hi there,, I URGENTLY need to know if the Gigabyte GA 8IDML Motherboard is compatible with the Unix BSD. We need to know if we should buy new boards before we can use the product. Thanking you Hannelie Bosch:confused: :confused: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hbosch
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Replacing Motherboard

My UNIX (SCO) crashed. I replaced the MB and tried reconfiguring all the devices etc...the system detects the NIC ok, but the following are not working properly a) keyboard/credit card swipe which connects to PS/2 port not working b) unable to connect to another PC in the small network c)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: maakus
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

drivers unix 5.01 is compatible with drivers epson fx-2190

Please, I'm From Argentina, And I Need To Know If The Drivers Of Program Unix, Version 5.01 Is Compatible Whit Drivers Of The Printer Epson Fx-2190 Thanks, And I Hope Yuor Answer. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: juan alberghina
0 Replies

5. Solaris

corrupted motherboard

hi i have a sun server V890 and i added two cpu/memory modules to it but it caused the motherboard to become corrupted could you please help me find what causes this problem and how to avoid it because i changed the corrupted motherboard and i want to do the expansion and I'm scared that ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bahjatm
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Change motherboard

Hello, I am fairly new to Solaris ... You can change the motherboard of a computer with solaris 10? Exist a tutorial for this or can you tell me how to do this? Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sedos
3 Replies

7. Hardware

SSD - motherboard compatibility question

I am planning on purchasing an OCZ SSD that runs on the PCI Express lane. Now, while the motherboard it is to be installed on is not listed in the compatibility table, this does not mean it will not work, because the table only lists the motherboards that have been tested. Still, is there a way... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
4 Replies
eiskaltdcpp-daemon(1)					      General Commands Manual					     eiskaltdcpp-daemon(1)

NAME
eiskaltdcpp-daemon - simple daemon controllable via XMLRPC or JSONRPC SYNOPSIS
eiskaltdcpp-daemon -d eiskaltdcpp-daemon <Key> DESCRIPTION
EiskaltDC++ is a cross-platform program that uses the Direct Connect and ADC protocol. It is compatible with other DC clients, such as the original DC from Neomodus, DC++ and derivatives. EiskaltDC++ also interoperates with all common DC hub software. COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. -d,--daemon" Run program as daemon -v,--verbose" Verbose mode -D,--debug" Debug mode -P <port>,--port=<port>" Set port for XMLRPC or JSONRPC (default: 3121) -L <ip>,--ip=<ip>" Set IP address for XMLRPC or JSONRPC (default: 127.0.0.1) -p file,--pidfile=<file>" Write daemon process ID to <file> -c dir,--confdir=<dir>" Store config in <dir> -l <dir>,--localdir=<dir>" Store local data (cache, temp files) in <dir> (defaults is equal confdir) -S <file>,--rpclog=<file>" Write xmlrpc log to <file> (default: /tmp/eiskaltdcpp-daemon.xmlrpc.log) -U <uripath>,--uripath=<uripath>" Set UriPath for xmlrpc abyss server to <uripath> (default: /eiskaltdcpp) -h, --help Display help and exit -V, --version Show version information and exit FILES
~/.config/eiskaltdc++/ or $XDG_CONFIG_HOME/eiskaltdc++/ Directory with user configuration files DOCUMENTATION
Detail documentation about available XMLRPC and JSONRPC methods can be found in our wiki: http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/wiki/XMLRPC http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/wiki/JSONRPC AUTHOR
This program was written by EiskaltDC++ developers team (see file AUTHORS). EiskaltDC++ homepage: http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/ BUG REPORTS
If you find a bug in EiskaltDC++ please report it here: http://code.google.com/p/eiskaltdc/issues/list This manual page was written by Boris Pek <tehnick-8@mail.ru> for the Debian project (and may be used by others). 19 Feb 2012 eiskaltdcpp-daemon(1)