Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: resolutions in Solaris
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers resolutions in Solaris Post 5511 by sssow on Wednesday 15th of August 2001 07:18:25 PM
Old 08-15-2001
You can use font style manager to change CDE font setting on solaris console. There is a command line utility also to change the settings...

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

Display resolutions

Hi, I have recently install SUSE 9.1 on my laptop The resolution only comes up in 800x600 i dont get any other options but also is shown as a small box rather than the whole screen. In windows it is fine and covers the full display. I tried to set the dismensions but this doesn't work ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: billett05
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

3. Answers to Frequently Asked Questions

Fixed width file issue and resolutions

I have a fixed width file with no separators , but the file has JUNK characters in it and i know how to remove it. but in few cases these junk characters having created a mess by splitting single row into 2 or 3 rows. I need to put them back to a single line like rest of the rows. This fixed... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: santoshkm
2 Replies
GLXINFO(1)						      General Commands Manual							GLXINFO(1)

NAME
glxinfo - display info about a GLX extension and OpenGL renderer. SYNOPSIS
glxinfo [-t] [-v] [-b] [-display displayname] DESCRIPTION
glxinfo lists information about the GLX extension, OpenGL capable visuals, and the OpenGL renderer on an X server. The GLX and renderer info includes the version and extension attributes. The visual info lists the GLX visual attributes available for each OpenGL capable vis- ual (e.g. whether the visual is double buffered, the component sizes, Z-buffering depth, etc). Command line options include: -t By default the visual info is presented in a concise 80 character wide tabular format. The -t option directs glxinfo to produce a wider, more readable tabular format. -v Directs glxinfo to generate a verbose format output style for the visual list similar to the info of xdpyinfo. -b Print the ID of the "best" visual on screen 0. -l Print interesting OpenGL limits. -i Use indirect rendering connection only. -display displayname Specify the display to query. ENVIRONMENT
DISPLAY To get the default host, display number, and screen. SEE ALSO
xdpyinfo(1) AUTHOR
Brian Paul Modifications for XFree86 added by Mark Paton XFree86 Version 4.7.0 GLXINFO(1)