Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? why i havent been posting so frequently... Post 55097 by norsk hedensk on Thursday 2nd of September 2004 12:05:26 AM
Old 09-02-2004
Quote:
Originally posted by Cameron
Best of luck with the car. Look forward to seeing your pics of the transformation Smilie

My pre-occupation lately has been my now 20week young baby girl. Mum and bub are doing fine.
cool Smilie

wow congratulation! parenting must be an amazing experience.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Frequently used command in UNIX

Dear Frenz, Is there any possbility to get the list of previous commands that i executed in SCO-Unix and reexecute them as required. Like Doskey in DOS Please help me Regards myuser (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: myuser
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server rebooting frequently

O/P of the uname -a Server Server 4.0 3.0 3516 Pentium IV(TM)-ISA/PCI Server is getting rebooted frequetly... I don't know what is the problem in server ... Any help why the server is getting rebooted frequetly. Can i check what is the problem like in log files (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanthus2002
5 Replies

3. HP-UX

Server Hanging frequently - urgent help required

hi, I am facing a sever problem in mu HO-UX 11.11.0 Server which is getting hanged for last 3/4 days. Its giveing error insufficient memory. Earlier this problem was not there. We are using oour ERP & informix on the same. There no heavy & sudden increase of data. When I checked the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: micku_100
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Server Rebooting frequently

Deall All, I have facing some problem. I have a Sun 4500 Server at the customer place. Now the server is not booting mean's once the server is coming up it is automatically rebooting. As this is the critical server for the customer that is use for production . Can this be solved by... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhansu
10 Replies

5. Linux

/var getting fill frequently

I have Red hat Linux server. There are 14 NFS shares which are coming from NAS. There are so many messages filling /var/log/messages, which seems like some NFS logging is enables somewhere, but I am not able to figure it out. Every few minutes, it will filll my /var (which is part of root) to 100%... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
2 Replies

6. Linux

Running 'sync' command frequently.

I have a Linux server that runs a Java based app that automates file transfers for a large number of users/systems. I'm running into a problem with the scripts for this automation program in that when I have a function in the script generate an output file, and the next line requires that file to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: acascianelli
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Interface card link goes down and recovers frequently

Hi Experts, I have an issue where the interface card went down for like four times in last one week in redhat linux server. Every time it goes down, it comes back. 2014 Oct 21 07:22:14 <hostname> kernel: nx_nic: NIC Link is down 2014 Oct 21 07:22:21 <hostname> kernel: nx_nic: NIC Link is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanu1985
3 Replies
curl_getenv(3)							  libcurl Manual						    curl_getenv(3)

NAME
curl_getenv - return value for environment name SYNOPSIS
#include <curl/curl.h> char *curl_getenv(const char *name); DESCRIPTION
curl_getenv() is a portable wrapper for the getenv() function, meant to emulate its behaviour and provide an identical interface for all operating systems libcurl builds on (including win32). AVAILABILITY
This function will be removed from the public libcurl API in a near future. It will instead be made "available" by source code access only, and then as curlx_getenv(). RETURN VALUE
If successful, curl_getenv() returns a pointer to the value of the specified environment. The memory it refers to is malloc()ed so the application must free() this when the data is no longer needed. When curl_getenv(3) fails to find the specified name, it returns a null pointer. NOTE
Under unix operating systems, there isn't any point in returning an allocated memory, although other systems won't work properly if this isn't done. The unix implementation thus has to suffer slightly from the drawbacks of other systems. SEE ALSO
getenv(3C), libcurl 7.12 30 April 2004 curl_getenv(3)