Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? why i havent been posting so frequently... Post 55091 by Cameron on Wednesday 1st of September 2004 11:05:59 PM
Old 09-02-2004
Best of luck with the car. Look forward to seeing your pics of the transformation Smilie

My pre-occupation lately has been my now 20week young baby girl. Mum and bub are doing fine.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Frequently used command in UNIX

Dear Frenz, Is there any possbility to get the list of previous commands that i executed in SCO-Unix and reexecute them as required. Like Doskey in DOS Please help me Regards myuser (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: myuser
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server rebooting frequently

O/P of the uname -a Server Server 4.0 3.0 3516 Pentium IV(TM)-ISA/PCI Server is getting rebooted frequetly... I don't know what is the problem in server ... Any help why the server is getting rebooted frequetly. Can i check what is the problem like in log files (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: srikanthus2002
5 Replies

3. HP-UX

Server Hanging frequently - urgent help required

hi, I am facing a sever problem in mu HO-UX 11.11.0 Server which is getting hanged for last 3/4 days. Its giveing error insufficient memory. Earlier this problem was not there. We are using oour ERP & informix on the same. There no heavy & sudden increase of data. When I checked the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: micku_100
3 Replies

4. Solaris

Server Rebooting frequently

Deall All, I have facing some problem. I have a Sun 4500 Server at the customer place. Now the server is not booting mean's once the server is coming up it is automatically rebooting. As this is the critical server for the customer that is use for production . Can this be solved by... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhansu
10 Replies

5. Linux

/var getting fill frequently

I have Red hat Linux server. There are 14 NFS shares which are coming from NAS. There are so many messages filling /var/log/messages, which seems like some NFS logging is enables somewhere, but I am not able to figure it out. Every few minutes, it will filll my /var (which is part of root) to 100%... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
2 Replies

6. Linux

Running 'sync' command frequently.

I have a Linux server that runs a Java based app that automates file transfers for a large number of users/systems. I'm running into a problem with the scripts for this automation program in that when I have a function in the script generate an output file, and the next line requires that file to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: acascianelli
1 Replies

7. Red Hat

Interface card link goes down and recovers frequently

Hi Experts, I have an issue where the interface card went down for like four times in last one week in redhat linux server. Every time it goes down, it comes back. 2014 Oct 21 07:22:14 <hostname> kernel: nx_nic: NIC Link is down 2014 Oct 21 07:22:21 <hostname> kernel: nx_nic: NIC Link is... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dhanu1985
3 Replies
assetutil(1)						    BSD General Commands Manual 					      assetutil(1)

NAME
assetutil process asset catalog .car files SYNOPSIS
assetutil [-ViotshMgpT] inputfile DESCRIPTION
assetutil processes a .car file generated from a image catalog removing requested scale factors, device idioms, subtypes, performance and memory classes. When thinning scale, idiom, subtype, performance, memory, and graphicsclassfallbacks can be given multiple times, the result- ing file will contain all of the assets that match all of the parameters given. If scale, idiom, subtype and graphics class are given in one set, the same parameters must all be present in the subsequent set of parmeters. (IE the count must match) A list of flags and their descriptions: -V version information for assetutil -I Produce a JSON description of the asset catalog object with the given name to --output directory if given or to stdout if no output path given. If no name is provided, report on the contents of the entire car file. -i Keep all assets that have idiom that is given on the command line. -s Keep all assets that have scale factor that is given on the command line, present scale factors will not be removed if there is no fallback available. -p Keep all assets that have the display gamut that is given on the command line, present display gamuts will not be removed if there is no fall back avaliable. -M Keep all assets that have memory class that is given on the command line, present memory class will not be removed if there is no fallback available. -g Keep all assets that have graphics class that is given on the command line. The present graphics class will not be removed if there is no fallback available. -h process the hosted idioms list, this is a list of the idioms that must always be preserved in the car file. This list cannot contain universal, and the different idioms should be given in a comma separated list. -i Idiom to keep. Can be one of universal/phone/pad. -t Subtype to keep (integer) -c Main Assets.car file used to supply the names of the assets to the -I (--info) and the dump options -d (--dump) and -D (--dump- stack). -o Output file name, if no output file is given then input file is overwritten. -T compare thinning attributes 'scale=2:idiom=phone:memory=2:graphicsclass=MTL1,2/scale=2:idiom=phone:memory=1:graphicsclass=MTL2,2' will print to stdout if the files was thinned with the above thinning attributes, would the same Asset file result in both cases. Darwin Jan 3, 2018 Darwin