Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Creator 3D Video Adapter
Operating Systems Solaris Creator 3D Video Adapter Post 54956 by icevic on Sunday 29th of August 2004 01:53:27 PM
Old 08-29-2004
You don't need another video card, you need another monitor cable. Take that one back, tell them exactly what you have, and if they can't make up a cable that works go to another vendor.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

creator 3d / ffbconfig

got creator 3d card in my ultra10 solaris8. old sun monitor. what is best way to setup the ffbconfig?. i set to wrong resolution and messed up the CDE so that i could not read anything. Had to re-install solaris. easy way to get around this?. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: S26+
6 Replies

2. Solaris

video adapter settings

Hi Please help to set the video adapter resolution, frequency. By default the frequency is 66Hz, 61 kHz, and the resolution 1024*768. Can I set different values. We use Solaris WS, SPARC. Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Andrey Malishev
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Video Cards :: Video Memory Intercept and Redirect

I need a broad spectrum understanding on this subject, and any help would be greatly appreciated. First of all, as I understand it... The way the video hardware works is the CPU sends information about input and possible changes to the display, the video card receives these changes, makes the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciNG
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need a script for HEXA meta creator

Hi All, Need help how I can create a script generate a Meta if have give range. For e.g This is range 4264:4803 around 1440 device i need to built a script to create a meta file if I have input field as below Output format I need. Like that I need 40 meta with the rage of 30 device and... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranjancom2000
0 Replies

5. AIX

Misconfiguration detected Adapter interface name en 3 Adapter offset 0

Hi, We had a hardware problem with an IBM System p5 server, with AIX 5.2 We restore from a tape the last backup we had, but the server does not boot up as expected. The server try to mount some directories from a storage, but could not comunicate with them, we check the FC and everything is... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: trevian3969
12 Replies
LIEBERT(8)							    NUT Manual								LIEBERT(8)

NAME
liebert - Driver for Liebert contact-closure UPS equipment NOTE
This man page only documents the hardware-specific features of the liebert driver. For information about the core driver, see nutupsdrv(8). SUPPORTED HARDWARE
This driver supports some Liebert UPS equipment with a contact-closure interface. This includes the UPStation GXT2 with their contact-closure cable. The smart mode ("Multilink") cable is not supported by this driver. EXTRA ARGUMENTS
This driver does not support any extra settings in the ups.conf(5). BUGS
This driver does not yet support shutdowns by raising DTR. Be aware that shutdowns are not possible with the stock contact-closure cable. You may have to build another cable with DTR connected through to the UPS for it to work. There is no way for this driver to detect the hardware or cable. It will start up successfully even if no UPS is present. This is a fundamental limitation of any contact-closure driver. SEE ALSO
The core driver: nutupsdrv(8) Internet resources: The NUT (Network UPS Tools) home page: http://www.networkupstools.org/ Network UPS Tools 05/21/2012 LIEBERT(8)