Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Skin for PDA
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Skin for PDA Post 54872 by Perderabo on Thursday 26th of August 2004 03:51:07 PM
Old 08-26-2004
Try that Treo forum for a while on your PDA. I find that it's slow enough to discourage extensive use. For the record, I have a Treo 600 on Sprint.

Still it's a very cool option and I would love PDA access. Not sure I'd go all the way to "critical", but it would be very nice to have.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Linux/Unix PDA

Is it possible to get a handheld pc/pda with Linux or Unix installed. Most of them seem to come with something called Palm OS or Windows. (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacx2
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Palm PDA

Anyone found a driver to work with Palm PDAs with a USB cradle? My system is: Solaris 9 Ultra 10 workstation Generic USB controller (works with other devices) Palm M505 J-Pilot Pilot-link Thanks for any help. Matt (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: matteguru
4 Replies
pilot-foto-treo650(1)						    PILOT-LINK						     pilot-foto-treo650(1)

NAME
pilot-foto-treo650 - Copies Treo "foto" databases and videos to the current directory SECTION
pilot-link: Userland conduits SYNOPSIS
pilot-foto-treo650 [-p|--port <port>] [--version] [-?|--help] [-q|--quiet] [--usage] [-w|--write] DESCRIPTION
Copies Treo "foto" databases to current directory and extracts the .jpg image files within them. OPTIONS
pilot-foto-treo650 option -w, --write Write the database data to disk Conduit Options -p, --port port Use device file port to communicate with the Palm handheld. If this is not specified, will look for the $PILOTPORT environment variable.If neither are found or supplied, pilot-foto-treo650 will print the usage information. -q, --quiet Suppress 'Hit HotSync button' message -v, --version Display version of pilot-foto-treo650 and exit without connecting. Help Options -h, --help Display the help synopsis for pilot-foto-treo650 and exit without connecting. --usage Display a brief usage message and exit without connecting. EXAMPLE
# connect to the Palm device and fetch all photos found in the Treo "foto" database, convert them to .jpg files and write them to disk on your local machine in the current working directory. pilot-foto-treo650 -p /dev/pilot -w AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Neil Williams <linux@codehelp.co.uk> REPORTING BUGS
We have an online bug tracker. Using this is the only way to ensure that your bugs are recorded and that we can track them until they are resolved or closed. Reporting bugs via email, while easy, is not very useful in terms of accountability. Please point your browser to http://bugs.pilot-link.org: http://bugs.pilot-link.org and report your bugs and issues there. COPYRIGHT
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA. SEE ALSO
pilot-foto (1), pilot-link(7). 0.12.5 Copyright 1996-2007 FSF pilot-foto-treo650(1)