Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: hacking - q about the thread
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? hacking - q about the thread Post 54742 by Neo on Monday 23rd of August 2004 09:33:30 AM
Old 08-23-2004
Perception is reality......... unfortunately.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hacking

I asked my firend about hacking so he told me to come here. I want to know how to get Volumes I, II and III. Does anyone know how to help me and help me become a good hacker? This is what i came here to do!!!!!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: nfsu2
2 Replies

2. Programming

How to cancel a thread safely from the initial thread?

how about asynchronous canceling? or with signal? if with signal whether it effects the process? my english so badly :( :( (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alan.zhao
1 Replies

3. Programming

Parent Thread Of Child Thread

Parent Thread Of Child Thread Suppose a process creates some threads say threadC and threadD. Later on each of these threads create new child threads say threadC1, threadC2, threadC3 etc. So a tree of threads will get created. Is there any way to find out the parent thread of one such... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rupeshkp728
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to post thread/reply to thread

Dear Moderator I am not able to post any new thread or post reply to mine old thread. Kindly help as i am stuck on one problem and needed suggestion. Regards Jaydeep (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jaydeep_sadaria
1 Replies
install_mouse(3alleg4)						  Allegro manual					    install_mouse(3alleg4)

NAME
install_mouse - Installs the Allegro mouse handler. SYNOPSIS
#include <allegro.h> int install_mouse(); DESCRIPTION
Installs the Allegro mouse handler. You must do this before using any other mouse functions. RETURN VALUE
Returns -1 on failure, zero if the mouse handler is already installed (in which case this function does nothing) and the number of buttons on the mouse if the mouse handler has successfully been installed (ie. this is the first time a handler is installed or you have removed the previous one). Note that the number of mouse buttons returned by this function is more an indication than a physical reality. With most devices there is no way of telling how many buttons there are, and any user can override the number of mouse buttons returned by this function with a custom configuration file and the variable num_buttons. Even if this value is overridden by the user, the global mouse variables will still report whatever the hardware is sending. SEE ALSO
remove_mouse(3alleg4), poll_mouse(3alleg4), mouse_x(3alleg4), show_mouse(3alleg4), get_mouse_mickeys(3alleg4), position_mouse(3alleg4), set_mouse_range(3alleg4), set_mouse_speed(3alleg4) Allegro version 4.4.2 install_mouse(3alleg4)