Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Question about Auditing
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Question about Auditing Post 54698 by norsk hedensk on Saturday 21st of August 2004 04:34:11 AM
Old 08-21-2004
please link to the script you are talking about.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris 9 Auditing

How do I setup audit to alert on write conditions for individual files? Thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: dxs
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Auditing

:)I need a little help. I have sent all of our logs to our log server, but I can't send the audit logs that are in /var/log/audit.log. Can someone give me some type of idea to transfer these logs. Thank You (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: aojmoj
2 Replies

3. AIX

Auditing events

Hi there, I want to enable auditing for the following events in a critical AIX UNIX server by editing the /etc/syslog.conf file: Authentication events (login success, login failure, logout) Privilege use events (change to another user etc.) ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: venksel
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Auditing script

I need a command line that will ls -l a directory and pick (grep?) all files that don't match a desired owner without losing track of the filename at any point. This way I can list later on "here are all the files with an incorrect owner". Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevensw
4 Replies

5. AIX

Help me! AUDITING AIX

Hi All, i've a problem on a AIX server with audit config... when i start the audit i receive this error: root@****:/etc/security/audit > /usr/sbin/audit start Audit start cleanup: The system call does not exist on this system. ** failed setting kernel audit objects I don't understand... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zio Bill
0 Replies

6. Solaris

BSM auditing

Hi , I don't want logs from a particular "library" to get recorded in the audit.log file. Is that possible with BSM? Please guide. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chinchao
2 Replies

7. AIX

AIX auditing

can some give some tips, most common security issues or and kind of advice about auditing aix system? regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bongo
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

kinit auditing

I have implemented solaris login authenticating against an active directory server, using solaris x86 on a Dell R810 8xXeon CPUs and 262Gb RAM. The actual OS is: # uname -a SunOS ms-svr012 5.10 Generic_142910-17 i86pc i386 i86pc # cat /etc/release Oracle Solaris 10 9/10... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jabberwocky
2 Replies

9. SCO

Auditing: how to enable?

edit: solution found Auditing Quick Start and Compatibility Notes (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Linusolaradm1
1 Replies

10. AIX

AIX auditing

In our customer place somebody removed and PV from the server. I want the information like which user removed this PV. Is there any way to get PV removal information. When did the PV removed from the server ? Whether AIX auding will help ? Where i can get these information ? Thank... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
2 Replies
FBSQL_CLOSE(3)								 1							    FBSQL_CLOSE(3)

fbsql_close - Close FrontBase connection

SYNOPSIS
bool fbsql_close ([resource $link_identifier]) DESCRIPTION
Closes the connection to the FrontBase server that's associated with the specified link identifier. Using fbsql_close(3) isn't usually necessary, as non-persistent open links are automatically closed at the end of the script's execution. PARAMETERS
o $ link_identifier -A FrontBase link identifier returned by fbsql_connect(3) or fbsql_pconnect(3).If optional and not specified, the function will try to find an open link to the FrontBase server and if no such link is found it will try to create one as if fbsql_connect(3) was called with no arguments. RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. EXAMPLES
Example #1 fbsql_close(3) example <?php $link = fbsql_connect("localhost", "_SYSTEM", "secret") or die("Could not connect"); echo "Connected successfully"; fbsql_close($link); ?> SEE ALSO
fbsql_connect(3), fbsql_pconnect(3). PHP Documentation Group FBSQL_CLOSE(3)