Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unix Kernel Designing
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Unix Kernel Designing Post 54692 by photon on Friday 20th of August 2004 05:33:45 PM
Old 08-20-2004
Take a look at some Linux kernel source code.

http://lxr.linux.no/source/

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

designing a shell

Hi I need to expand some shell code so it would be able to do more than it is doing now. Currently it can do stuff like quit when q is pressed, display a prompt but not much more. I have to make the shell have capabilities like cd (changing directories) redirection of input and output, for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: newtoallthis
2 Replies

2. Programming

Designing Interface to handle click event

Hi All, Problem statement:- I want to incorporate for my project few click events which will be able to play files in M-player through C. What I want if a user initiate a "PLAY" button from html code , this should trigger my C code... which will help me playing files on M-player I am not... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chetan2309
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Designing

Dear all, Do you guys use any tool to design shell scripts?. My requirement is to simplify the logic/design of shell scripts before you actually write it. In other words i need to put the design i have in mind to words before i start writing it. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: earlysame55
3 Replies