Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: D Class HP 9000 Server Setup
Operating Systems HP-UX D Class HP 9000 Server Setup Post 54031 by RTM on Friday 30th of July 2004 10:03:34 AM
Old 07-30-2004
You still only really need pin 2,3, and 5 to 7 - as far as telling what your cable is without cutting it, use a multimeter. You can then tell if it switches 2 and 3 internally or not.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

HBA compatible on Emulex Lightpulse 9000 with IBM 8840 PKU X346 server.

Hi there, does anybody knows/info on compatiblity on Emulex Lightpulse 9000 with IBM 8840 PKU X346 server. Regards. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gagasan_makmur
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setup a DNS server for my redhat server

Using Redhat Linux Enterprise AS 4 can someone teach me how to setup a dns server for my webserver? i've registered a domainname at mydomain.com but when i type in the domain i register i cannot enter to my webserver. someone told me that it is related with the DNS setting on my server. i've... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kaixiang88
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP 9000 rp7420 server

Hi all, I'm trying to find out info on HP 9000 rp7420 server. 16-way rp7420 server - what does 16-way stand for? There is 32-way rpxxxx also. I searched www.hp.com site but no luck. Can anyone put some light in it pls. Thanks in advance (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mhbd
3 Replies

4. HP-UX

urgent help needed on HP 9000 rp3410 server for a newbie

Hi friends i dont know whether it is the right forum to ask this or not. if its not please excuse me and please give me the link for such a forum. i am novice about HP 9000 rp3410 server and its things but i had to install and configure it. I came to know that it doesnot comes with builtin... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bnaravinda
4 Replies

5. HP-UX

hp 9000 k class server not booting

We have an old k class server that we would like to use as a testbed for our oracle application. However, it is not booting properly - fiailing the self boot test (light at the back of server is blinking). On the little window on the front of server i see the following message about console (?). ... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: lombard_c
9 Replies

6. AIX

NIM server setup on etherchannel setup environment

I know that IBM's official stance is that NIM does not work on etherchannel environment, but has anyone able to get around it? I'm working on a p5-590 LPAR system, and the NIM master and clients are all on the same frame. Any help is appreciated. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pdtak
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to setup unix training class with thin clients and a blade server?

Hello folks, I have to conduct a demo session on bash scripting in any unix/linux distro to my colleagues (12 of them). Our company has not appointed a system administrator for linux. So I am seeking help from you all. We only have thin clients running windows XP and are connected to a blade... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AnjaanFauji
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to setup unix training class with thin clients and a blade server?

Hello folks, I have to conduct a demo session on bash scripting in any unix/linux distro to my colleagues (12 of them). Our company has not appointed a system administrator for linux. So I am seeking help from you all. We only have thin clients running windows XP and are connected to a blade... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: AnjaanFauji
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Get pointer for existing device class (struct class) in Linux kernel module

Hi all! I am trying to register a device in an existing device class, but I am having trouble getting the pointer to an existing class. I can create a class in a module, get the pointer to it and then use it to register the device with: *cl = class_create(THIS_MODULE, className);... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hdaniel@ualg.pt
0 Replies

10. IP Networking

[ASK] How to setup portfw to server behind another server

Hi Experts, I was trying to find some documentations about this but seems I'm not good enough to find that one, so I'm seeking a help from the expert here. I have 3 Solaris Server and the diagram as follow: My PC => ---------------------- I was able to setup port forwarding to Server... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AdziE
0 Replies
DBIx::Class::Manual(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  DBIx::Class::Manual(3pm)

NAME
DBIx::Class::Manual - Index of the Manual DESCRIPTION
This is the DBIx::Class users manual. DBIx::Class is a SQL->OOP mapper. This means that it can represent your SQL tables as perl classes, and give you convenient accessors and methods for retrieving and updating information from your SQL database. SECTIONS
DBIx::Class::Manual::FAQ Short answers and doc pointers to questions. DBIx::Class::Manual::Glossary Explanations of terms used in this documentation. DBIx::Class::Manual::Intro Beginner guide to using DBIx::Class. DBIx::Class::Manual::Example An example of slightly more complex usage. DBIx::Class::Manual::Joining How to translate known SQL JOINs into DBIx-Class-ish. DBIx::Class::Manual::Cookbook Convenient recipes for DBIC usage. DBIx::Class::Manual::Reading How to read (and write) the reference documentation. DBIx::Class::Manual::DocMap Lists of modules by task to help you find the correct document. DBIx::Class::Manual::Troubleshooting Got trouble? Let us shoot it for you. If you're using the CDBI Compat layer, we suggest reading the Class::DBI documentation. It should behave the same way. DBIx::Class::Manual::Component Existing components, and documentation and example on how to develop new ones. perl v5.14.2 2010-09-13 DBIx::Class::Manual(3pm)